Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

SAMPLE DEED: If You Cannot Afford A Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SAMPLE DEED: If You Cannot Afford A Lawyer (437 Views)

Get 50% off discount+free deed With C Of O @#5m from queen’s court1, Bogije,Ajah / Protect Your Right To Your Land With A Deed Don't Believe In Word Of Mouth / Great Offer You Cannot afford to miss. Site Inspection is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAMPLE DEED: If You Cannot Afford A Lawyer by BiggyBamBam: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is in response to @JustK:

I have attached a Sample Deed, which can be filled out and signed by the people who sold the land to you.

However, it is advisable to consult with your Lawyer for guidance but to the best of my knowledge, this is good enough and can pass any legal test.

However, you must make sure it signed in the presence of a Notary Public or better still, you and them can go to the nearest court and file it. I believe the fee is very cheap and can save you from headache in future.

NOTE: I am not a Lawyer nor claim to be one.

1 Like

Re: SAMPLE DEED: If You Cannot Afford A Lawyer by JustK: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thank you boss
Re: SAMPLE DEED: If You Cannot Afford A Lawyer by BiggyBamBam: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2016
JustK:
Thank you boss, I really appreciate.

I av consulted a lawyer and d deed has been done.

Thanks all d same

Thanks a million.
Is it possible to see a sample?

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Property 2bedroom To Sell Urgently To Fund Major Operation / Luxury 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere (pics) Brand New House / Get Bigger Income In Real Estate Developing Within Nigeria Universities By SHDL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.