Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha (573 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by reportnaija(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Tuesday morning visited the family of the murdered Abuja preacher, Mrs Eunice Elisha. She was butchered to death by unidentified persons around Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, while evangelizing last Saturday morning. Adeboye visited the husband of the deceased, Pastor Olawale Elisha and her family around 6 a.m this morning to console them.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/pastor-adeboye-visits-family-of.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by MzPecs(f): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
She has gone to be with the Lord.. smiley smiley

May God have mercy on her murderers.. crycrycry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by ajokebelle(f): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Killing someone as if its a chicken .
May God console the family and punish those behind this inhumane act including those that always defend such act.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by Eboski(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
good one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by jay89(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Christianity existed years before Islam came, why all these intolerance?

There's a C and S church opposite my house and there's no Friday they don't hold a vigil, I virtually don't sleep on Friday nights and I'm sure other people don't sleep too. Last Saturday morning, I woke up and asked my mum if they didn't hold the vigil, she said they did bit didn't use their speakers.

We have tolerated the noise for years, till maybe, someone talked to them about it.

Did we set the church ablaze or kill its members?

Its sickening how low humans can degenerate in the name of fighting for God or religion. Our God is the Lord of host, the mighty Man in battle, He can and will fight his own battles.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by Tony5555: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Condolences visit and condemnation will not solve this problem, it is better to wake up and defend ourselves less in no mean time our faith will be a thing of past
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by ever811(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
honestly Muslims make Una take...

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits The Family Of Murdered RCCG Abuja Preacher Eunice Elisha by BlackIsLife: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Religion as caused more harm than good

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Congratulating Actress LOLA ALAO Shoulde Just Embraced Islam / Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** / Is It Proper To Chew Gum In The Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.