Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" (72678 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Owodiran1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
If you still hate in the name of religion in this century of ours. You need a sanity test.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by saintdennis(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Her blood should be on Tinubu nd co who went into fruitless alliance with these carnibals of a people cus of his desperate quest for power.

SO SINCE 1999-2015 NO CHRISTIAN HAS BEEN KILLED BY MUSLIMS DUE TO RELIGION.

Wow I didn't know you so brilliant like this angry

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
The religious intolerance in Islam incomparable. They are quick to say it's a religion of piss. Their entire belief is built on hatred for people of other beliefs especially Christians to the extent that even when they are silent, their body language oozes of violence

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by vkon2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't want to comment on this, but I can't help it

Someone is blaming the woman
Someone is blaming the husband
Someone find it fit to quickly condemned others country illegal killings but find it hard to condemned the ones happening he his own country
A Muslim man find it fit to preach in front of a Christian shop
But a Christian woman is not allowed to preach the gospel in her environment
Just guess wat will happen if she had enter the mosque and pray, maybe they would have kill both husband and wife

I read in one website that a church allows the Muslim to use their praying ground and even mic and speaker to do there Sala.
The Muslim feel it's OK

Sometimes I wonder the country of mine
Maybe just maybe in the next 3years
There will be nothing like church in the northern Nigeria if our government continue these way

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by just2endowed: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:
If I say something now, one jihadist mod will ban me. Make I shut up for now.

Just like the Nigerian constitution that input the word Islam, Seun too has input the word Islam in nairaland and that's why there are some section in nairaland u will want to visit, u will be asked if u believe in their god allah. Mr Seun, why don't u also include other believe as a prerequisite before anyone cab comments. See how Nigerian nairaland is now

Nigeria and nairaland is not one and nairaland is not a secular.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Junior66(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Iseoluwani:
All Ye Mohammed slaves, u will rot in hell for killing innocent people

Fire will locate you and burn your investment, hard earned money, stolen money, all you have ever cherished.

For killing her!!! You will not know peace, until u repent. Even if you repent you will pay for your sins till 4th generation

I served in the north Taraba precisely where I beat a student and the Muslim community decided to send boys after me in the market square thank God I was not killed.

People that are brainwashed by religion.
Wicked soul. Silly religion

Nobody should quote me if you don't have medulla oblongata.
na wa o. which lga for taraba you serve like this? I served in Lau.
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Iamvictor(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
7lives:
Since the time of John, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force, i don't see any difference between this woman and those strapping bombs on themselves in order to get to wherever they are hoping to in after life.
How can a woman refuse to heed her husband's warning especially in an hostile environment?, RIP anyway.
what are you saying.... are you trying to blame the woman.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
vkon2:

Someone find it fit to quickly condemned others country illegal killings but find it hard to condemned the ones happening he his own country
Just guess wat will happen if she had enter the mosque and pray, maybe they would have kill both husband and wife

I read in one website that a church allows the Muslim to use their praying ground and even mic and speaker to do there Sala.
The Muslim feel it's OK

There will be nothing like church in the northern Nigeria if our government continue these way

since when did mohammedians start preaching

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Ojiofor: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
MizTyna:

Because?

Allah Akbar!
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by ABAMOWA: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ajewealth123:
The fact that a cleric commended her was a problem,the fact that he even called others to listen to her was a threat to their religion. The cleric may have good intentions but some others will see it as a threat to their religion because her sermon could begin to convert them and that's what Muslims hated the most.islam is a religion whereby the people in it are so scared of hearing the truth for the fear that it may actually bring out all the hypocrisy,lies and deceit embedded in the religion. Madam,rest in peace and find favour in the eyes of The Lord. He that is good be good,he that is bad,let him be bad,BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY TO JUDGE EVERYMAN ACCORDING TO HIS HANDWORK.

Bros, you just spoke my mind
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
princey83:

since when did mohammedians start preaching
was also surprised...

1 Like

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by ab4real15: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
faruz:
.....buhari why? undecided
lunatic spotted.
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by saintdennis(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
kaeforum:
The persons who wasted this poor soul will never rest.

I do blame the man, as a practicing xtian he ought to have accompanied his wife on evangelism instead of sleeping at home.

We christians should learn from Jehovah witnesses who go in groups like an army. They are the only people practicing evangelism as far as am concerned.

I ACTUALLY ASKED MYSELF THIS AFTERNOON HOW COME J.WIT WEY WAKA /PREACH PASS ARE YET TO SUFFER 'KNOWN' CASUALTIES? It's kinda strange.

Also what is even the use of this 'morning' cry? Except u in a legit estate.

Even morning jogging isn't advisable unless na secure estate not these 'underdeveloped areas' called estates.

It was 5:30am and she was alone... may her God grant her family strength and also ensure justice prevails

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Ojiofor: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
EROMS38:
Allahu Akbar indeed grin
My brother no be laughing matters o.....Allah is indeed Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
vkon2:

The Muslim feel it's OK

where did you see them preach.... In a bus..?, market..? schools..? stop displaying your ignorance...

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Laid2001: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
I hope this man is not already psychologically affected oo.

in one interview he said the woman's legs, hnds and head was dismembered when he saw it at the police station.

We then saw the picture of the dead woman as circulated on this forum, Nothing seems dismembered, at least the hands, legs and head were still intact. And that she was stoned and stabbed to death.

Now, this man is saying the head and breast were cut off. Or was it not the woman we saw her death picture again!!
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Laid2001:
I hope this man is not already psychologically affected oo.

in one interview he said the woman's legs, hnds and head was dismembered when he saw it at the police station.

We then saw the picture of the dead woman as circulated on this forum, Nothing seems dismembered, at least the hands, legs and head were still intact. And that she was stoned and stabbed to death.

Now, this man is saying the head and breast were cut off. Or was it not the woman we saw her death picture again!!

was also surprised, seems they are taking us for jokers...
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Iseoluwani: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Junior66:

na wa o. which lga for taraba you serve like this? I served in Lau.

I served In lau too. Precisely Abbare in between mayolope and appawa. Which ppa did u serve
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Ganjafama(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
femi4:
Shut up! You are from a foolish background. You know nothing about Christianity. Christianity does not permit you to take the life of another person for whatever reason.

Christians believes in Jesus as the Son of God. Christians means "Christ followers". We believe in the teaching of new testament..... a better convenant
Yet you quote the old testament to justify the collection of tithes and first - fruit.

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Johnsinia(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
u are wrong, islam and christainity are same thing buh they don't believe jesus christ buh they believe in God, they believe in the old testament, in the old testament, u dare not blasphemy against God or u will be killed, muslims doesn't kill christains walking along the road, buh if u dare say ur religion is bigger than theirs, u are gone, the death of the other woman should have taught her a lesson buh she insist on being sturborn, her husband even warned her, when majority of christians preach, they will say repent or perish, repent or perish around muslim is very risky, to them u don't deserve to be alive, u have to be neutral while preaching there, preach with sense and not because u hate them, am from a christian background buh i learnt about this on my own, this is not a christain country, this is a multi-religion country, lets say we are all equal
gerrat ofhere, you blooded sucking demon. Am sure you are one of those hrtless ppl that kill that innocent women, for what? For saying the truth? Oh I see, you want her to compromise her bible and be preaching prosperity instead of the truth as it is in the scriptures abi.
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
femi4:
Shut up! You are from a foolish background. You know nothing about Christianity. Christianity does not permit you to take the life of another person for whatever reason.

Christians believes in Jesus as the Son of God. Christians means "Christ followers". We believe in the teaching of new testament..... a better convenant
with this hate we exbit, they will be killing us the more, buh if u blasphemy against God in the old testament u will be stoned to death, right? Thats what they are doing, buh they are overacting, i was hot headed like u few yrs ago buh hating on ur few human being because of religion doesn't make u a saint, be cool with everybody, if u hate on them, u expect them to appreciate you, i agree with you, new testament is superior buh don't be harsh on them, nowadays being harsh on people doesn't add anyother into ur life, muslims are very friendly and understanding people, my aunty that stays in katsina said that they are not money conscious, their governors pay salary at when due, they give christians good job buh we don't give them good jobs, we think we are perfect, so called christian governors doesn't pay salary at when due, an average christian is concern about his stomach

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nuttybynature(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Some people dey reason like he-goat sha! Must you try to defend your religion when it is so glaring that the motive for her killing is written in bold letter? You just need to grow up and get some life!

The time for morning prayer as you said is 5-6 am... the question is, did those people that go to mosque live inside the mosque or go to the mosque from their various places.................. Just accept that your religion is pathetic.... lubbish

najib632:
You read this thing from beginning to end an you're saying a Muslims did this, if it was a radicalized opperation her body will definitely be intact and she's the first person this Thing has happened to and by 5:00-6:00am Muslims are praying their dawn prayer so its definitely cultists that carried out the act. May God expose those who carried out this act.

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Johnsinia:
gerrat ofhere, you blooded sucking demon. Am sure you are one of those hrtless ppl that kill that innocent women, for what? For saying the truth? Oh I see, you want her to compromise her bible and be preaching prosperity instead of the truth as it is in the scriptures abi.
this is Nigeria, multi religious Country, am not a muslim, we christians have hate in our heart, is only God that judges not we, they are more friendly than ours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by mechanics(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
I said something on anoda trend abt d pastor's husband warning his wife, assuming she took d warning, she wont have been killed.
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by sweetilicious(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
kaeforum:
The persons who wasted this poor soul will never rest.

I do blame the man, as a practicing xtian he ought to have accompanied his wife on evangelism instead of sleeping at home.
What are you saying? Didn't you read where he explained how they shared their daily routine? May her soul rest in peace. I just wonder how her family will be able to move on God please pacify them.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by misanho: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
First, I thank God for Mrs Eunice Elisha has found life in peace with God Almighty in His Kingdom, because speaking through His apostle God said "...he that loses life for my sake, shall find it."

Now, the perpetrators shall not die, they shall live because they have been forgiven, but unfailingly if Mrs Eunice Elisha truely went out as commanded by Jesus Christ Himself in Mark 16:15 to preach the Gospel, the perpetrators shall carry that guilt till Judgement; the perpetrators shall carry the Cross of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, in the same order of Paul the Apostle after he consented the killing of Apostle Steven and the shall continue every Kingdom unfinished work of Mrs Eunice Elisha and more in the matchless name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!!

Thank you Father! Because the fate of all the perpetrators (them that killed Mrs. Eunice Elisha) is settled on earth and in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by phemmyfour: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ganjafama:
Yet you quote the old testament to justify the collection of tithes and first - fruit.
Its also in new testament.

HEB 7:1 "This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him,
and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything.
Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder!
Now the law requires the descendants of Levi who become priests to collect a tenth from the people - that is, their brothers -even though their brothers are descended from Abraham.
Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Johnsinia(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
this is Nigeria, multi religion Country, am not a muslim, we christians have hate in our heart, is only God that judges not we, they are more friendly than ours
who r you trying to decieve? Denounce that evil cult you call Islam and embrace the love and peace of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by phemmyfour: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
with this hate we exbit, they will be killing us the more, buh if u blasphemy against God in the old testament u will be stoned to death, right? Thats what they are doing, buh they are overacting, i was hot headed like u few yrs ago buh hating on ur few human being because of religion doesn't make u a saint, be cool with everybody, if u hate on them, u expect them to appreciate you, i agree with you, new testament is superior buh don't be harsh on them, nowadays being harsh on people doesn't add anyother into ur life, muslims are very friendly and understanding people, my aunty that stays in katsina said that they are not money conscious, their governors pay salary at when due, they give christians good job buh we don't give them good jobs, we think we are perfect, so called christian governors doesn't pay salary at when due, an average christian is concern about his stomach
Oya carry your sword come and kill me.
Nobody have the justification to take another man's life in the name of religion. The more we fail to condemned it......the more we started acting and reasoning like animals.

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Johnsinia:
who r you trying to decieve? Denounce that evil cult you call Islam and embrace the love and peace of Jesus
low IQ not ur fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
phemmyfour:
Oya carry your sword come and kill me.
Nobody have the justification to take another man's life in the name of religion. The more we fail to condemned it......the more we started acting and reasoning like animals.

i don't blame u, carry ur wahala go

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.