Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. (51785 Views)

British Council Is Recruiting (starting Salary 11,624, 451 Naira) / Mainone West Africa Is Recruiting This 2016. / National Universities Commission (NUC) Are Recuirting This 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by stmichael001(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
mopolch:
Your question shows that you never wanted to apply for the job. If I tell you that they pay 20000 naira, I don't think you will continue with the recruitment. You need to bother first about you being selected for an aptitude test. After which, you channel your strength and focus in preparing to pass the test you will be bombarded with. It is after these (if you were invited and passed) that you can ask of how much WAEC pays to people in those roles. Don't put the cart before the horse.
Bless You!

1 Like

Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by IrradiatoR: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2016
mopolch:
Your question shows that you never wanted to apply for the job. If I tell you that they pay 20000 naira, I don't think you will continue with the recruitment. You need to bother first about you being selected for an aptitude test. After which, you channel your strength and focus in preparing to pass the test you will be bombarded with. It is after these (if you were invited and passed) that you can ask of how much WAEC pays to people in those roles. Don't put the cart before the horse.
stmichael001:
Bless You!

This advice is Mature enough, he didn't mean any ill with it, we all want the best for ourselves. . .

I think our sis needs the info to make comparison with something else. . .

God bless us all, amen
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by mopolch(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Not everybody is as jobless as u are!

I asked that question because I have a place am currently working and I don't earn a pea nut there. So if I have to go for a new job I must be sure that it really worth it.

Once again, kindly keep your kindergarten advice to your stinking self.
madam jobber, why can't you build a career in the same job you are earning large nuts in? Let me tell you, WAEC would pay you peanut in terms of wage comparing to where you are now. What people need WAEC for is job security and not the 'nuts'. Redefine your goals in life; money is not all that matters. Do this and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by stmichael001(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
mopolch:
madam jobber, why can't you build a career in the same job you are earning large nuts in? Let me tell, WAEC would pay you peanut in terms of wage comparing to where you are now. What people need WAEC for is job security and not the 'nuts'. Redefine your goals in life; money is not all that matters. Do this and thank me later.
Bless You Again!

1 Like

Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by emmaliver(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
How authentic is this info??
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by unikazzy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
emmaliver:
How authentic is this info??
which info......it's closed already so Dont border urself too much.
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by Busbar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
When are they going to shortlist us?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by Jombojombo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls can WAEC give their staff official study leave? I mean like say one wants to go for Masters as a staff?

If yes, will they still be paying you your salary while you are away for the programme?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by emmaliver(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
unikazzy:
which info......it's closed already so Dont border urself too much.
Bros i am. not looking for a job. Check my signature.
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by topsam1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jombojombo:
Pls can WAEC give their staff official study leave? I mean like say one wants to go for Masters as a staff?

If yes, will they still be paying you your salary while you are away for the programme?

From what I heard from their former staff concerning study leave, he said they give but atleast you must have spent compete five years before you can be considered for such not even part time programme
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by teawhy2788(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please,is WAEC still collecting application? I heard dt deadline has been extended to August 15th,how true is it?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by Busbar(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2016
teawhy2788:
Please,is WAEC still collecting application? I heard dt deadline has been extended to August 15th,how true is it?
Make moves nd go to there office with ur application if it's true they will collect it. Delay is dangerous
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by chiomamary8: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls The house any information over the wAEC recruitment
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by chiomamary8: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls the house I aply for the waec job, any adddtional informaton yet?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by stmichael001(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
chiomamary8:
Pls The house any information over the wAEC recruitment
none yet
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by Jhappy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Are they still accepting application letter? Pls I need urgent response pls.
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by unikazzy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jhappy:
Are they still accepting application letter? Pls I need urgent response pls.
NO
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by jake2much(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
dis kind of opening how are we preparing for d interview
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by kollybay4u: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
jake2much:
Which interview?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by omartins(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
jake2much:
Get shortlisted first, then test follows before talking of interview.
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by jake2much(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2016
omartins:

Get shortlisted first, then test follows before talking of interview.
tnx boss am talking of the test. what to studey
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by Busbar(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
How soon are they going. To shortlist us?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by Kazrem(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Any news about this job?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by saqo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
What's the latest?
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by teawhy2788(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Waec neva gt our time o

1 Like

Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by IrradiatoR: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
any invitee?

I heard some people have received text message
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by donogaga(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
IrradiatoR:
any invitee?
I heard some people have received text message
It's very True.
She actually received her invite today. At approximately 1:50pm.
Re: West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. by Busbar(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Has anybody been invited for assistant examination officer, computer service?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.