Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Download Video: How To Tie Aso-oke Gele & How To Close The Back To Hide Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Download Video: How To Tie Aso-oke Gele & How To Close The Back To Hide Hair (6486 Views)

Download Tutorial Video: How To Tie Rounded Gele With Ease / Download Gele Tutorial Video: How To Tie Nigerian (yoruba) Bridal Gele / Please, How Do I Bead Aso-oke Gele And Lace ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: How To Tie Aso-oke Gele & How To Close The Back To Hide Hair by pelumiakinboye9(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gele is beautiful, knowing how to tie your own gele is even awesome. I have come across lovely gele styles but the finishing of most gele(s) is the finishing i.e. the back hair is opened. An opened roof gele lacks good finishing. This tutorial video helps you learn how to do a good finishing. It teaches how to tie your gele with emphases on closing the back hair with your gele.

If you are ready, you are a click away.

Click Here to Download
http://www.believerscompanion.com/2016/07/download-video-how-to-tie-full-aso-oke.html

Updates on the go,
Whatsapp: +2347032759228
BB: 5EEED915

(1) (Reply)

20 Stunning Ways To Slay Your Ankara Tops And Jackets For Ladies / WOW!! Pictures Of Male Swagful Clothes / Meet 18-year-old Model Whose Massive Butt Is Getting Major Attention On Instagra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.