Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? (4513 Views)

See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. / Igbos Hate Me Because Of What I Did To Them During Biafra War And I Will Do It A / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by xelly: 5:31am On Sep 16, 2016
leahcimzil:

yet he had almost half of the yorubas votes? You need to understand that yorubas are not sentimental with their votes. Once yu understand that, then yu can maybe learn a thing or two from them

Igbo understood that Buhari will be a disaster that's why they denied him votes. Is he not a disaster today? Those that aren't sentimental may be so stupid considering what has happened since his time in office.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2016
xelly:

Igbo understood that Buhari will be a disaster that's why they denied him votes. Is he not a disaster today? Those that aren't sentimental may be so stupid considering what has happened since his time in office.
Simple.
Don't mind the zombies ranting on this thread

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by dunlie: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2016
YES IGBOS HATE BUHARI...!!!! and so?? so they should leak the a.ss of everybody just like your kinsmen do...cowards!!!!!
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by 9japride(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2016
sweerychick:
funkyibodude was right, igbos are they most talked about ethnic group in Nigeria. #fact#
[color=#006600][/color]

U are on point. Without Igbo talk nairaland will be boring. In this economic hardship men gat to while away their time.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by Eyibeauty: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by kernel504(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016

I have never seen such level of hate possessed by most igbo youths. They are not patriots all because of Nnamdi kanu's lies about biafra been their paradise on earth. What kind of youth will call a sitting president who is old enough to be their grandparents names? The FG needs to re-orientate the entire South East

You are such an advanced fool. After calling Jonathan names, you are now hoping for some sort of respect for a brainless man, after sending Nigeria in recession the second in government.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Everyone loves someone or something
Everyone hates someone or something
Everyone likes someone or something
Everyone dislikes someone or something

These are statements of FACTS.

So, Igbos have the right to hate, love, like or dislike like everyone else.

However, this thread about Igbo hate for Buahri was born out of mere ignorance or hate for the Igbo.

As much as I cannot speak for every Igbo man, I can confirm that we are a peace loving people, hospitable and very free to mingle.

You wont find other nations living withing the Igbo native lands, the way the Igbo live withing the native lands of other nations that mkae up Nigeria.

Yet, that does not mean we have to swallow every poo, vomit and venom from every rascal.

Yes, there things we hate.
Let me sound it loud and clear.
The Igbo hate slavery! No body has any right to enslave us in our own lands.

The Igbo love freedom. We will rather brave death than to lose our freedom.

The Igbo hate injustice.
The Igbo love equity.

I am still asking where it is done in the whole world, that you deny admission to a candidate who scored 69% while offering the same admission to a candidate who scored 1%.

We cannot, and I repeat, we cannot build a nation with people who practice such perversion.

The Igbo love the sanctity of human life

We hate being in the same country with savages who slit human throats in the name of GOD.

The Nigerian experiment by the slave traders is not only wicked but mischievous.
It is insulting for social misfits like Buhari to think he has the final words concerning the destiny of the Igbo.

Yet, he is entitled to his opinion and we respect that.
He must equally know that the Igbo is entitled to their opinion and he has no option than to respect that.

We are at liberty to disagree with him and whosoever thinks they have the power to ruin us, and if anyone counts that as hate, so be it.

Although the Buhari character is both pitiable and hilarious, he is too small to stand our hate.
His famous 5% speech to the whole world mirrors the pathetic state of his mind and mental capacity.
Buhari and his type of Nigerians deserves pity and not hate.

As much as we know that he shamelessly boasts of his genocidal activities in our lands and beats his chest on how he will love to have a rerun, Buhari is too small for Igbo hate.

As much as we know that he has never sent soldiers to fight Fulani herdsmen who are on rampage, spilling innocent blood with inpunity while at the same time sending soldiers to kill and maim unarmed civilians whose only crime was asking for Nigeria to be negotiated, Buhari is still too small for the Igbo hate.

Those asking why Igbo hate Buhari, should rather ask Buhari why he hates Igbo so much.

He is a mere pawn in the political chess board of Nigeria as set for us by slave traders.
Those close to him should tell him the truth!
He has such a small heart and a narrow mind to be a leader.
Too bad, his type are the type that emerge as "leaders" in Africa.

A man who committed treason against the state is treated as a statesman.
Africans are sick upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? by 9japride(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
noblezone:
Everyone loves someone or something
Everyone hates someone or something
Everyone likes someone or something
Everyone dislikes someone or something

These are statements of FACTS.

So, Igbos have the right to hate, love, like or dislike like everyone else.

However, this thread about Igbo hate for Buahri was born out of mere ignorance or hate for the Igbo.

As much as I cannot speak for every Igbo man, I can confirm that we are a peace loving people, hospitable and very free to mingle.

You wont find other nations living withing the Igbo native lands, the way the Igbo live withing the native lands of other nations that mkae up Nigeria.

Yet, that does not mean we have to swallow every poo, vomit and venom from every rascal.

Yes, there things we hate.
Let me sound it loud and clear.
The Igbo hate slavery! No body has any right to enslave us in our own lands.

The Igbo love freedom. We will rather brave death than to lose our freedom.

The Igbo hate injustice.
The Igbo love equity.

I am still asking where it is done in the whole world, that you deny admission to a candidate who scored 69% while offering the same admission to a candidate who scored 1%.

We cannot, and I repeat, we cannot build a nation with people who practice such perversion.

The Igbo love the sanctity of human life

We hate being in the same country with savages who slit human throats in the name of GOD.

The Nigerian experiment by the slave traders is not only wicked but mischievous.
It is insulting for social misfits like Buhari to think he has the final words concerning the destiny of the Igbo.

Yet, he is entitled to his opinion and we respect that.
He must equally know that the Igbo is entitled to their opinion and he has no option than to respect that.

We are at liberty to disagree with him and whosoever thinks they have the power to ruin us, and if anyone counts that as hate, so be it.

Although the Buhari character is both pitiable and hilarious, he is too small to stand our hate.
His famous 5% speech to the whole world mirrors the pathetic state of his mind and mental capacity.
Buhari and his type of Nigerians deserves pity and not hate.

As much as we know that he shamelessly boasts of his genocidal activities in our lands and beats his chest on how he will love to have a rerun, Buhari is too small for Igbo hate.

As much as we know that he has never sent soldiers to fight Fulani herdsmen who are on rampage, spilling innocent blood with inpunity while at the same time sending soldiers to kill and maim unarmed civilians whose only crime was asking for Nigeria to be negotiated, Buhari is still too small for the Igbo hate.

Those asking why Igbo hate Buhari, should rather ask Buhari why he hates Igbo so much.

He is a mere pawn in the political chess board of Nigeria as set for us by slave traders.
Those close to him should tell him the truth!
He has such a small heart and a narrow mind to be a leader.
Too bad, his type are the type that emerge as "leaders" in Africa.

A man who committed treason against the state is treated as a statesman.
Africans are sick upstairs.
[color=#006600][/color]

May God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims / PDP Abandoned North East To Boko Haram – Senate President, Ahmad Lawan (Video) / The Truth About Bakassi, Nigeria And Cameroun – Bola Ajibola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.