Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees (25061 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by misterchris(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
k
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by seunny4lif(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin
I thank my mom for my life grin grin grin
She dey sell books and plates inside both rain and Sun sad sad sad
Iya Seun God bless you cool cool cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by bitchcrafts: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Beautiful sets! Edo girls rock!! lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Sirmuel1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Na me go pay am before?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by bigtt76(f): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
All about priorities dear grin Why buy jewelries when you know you got school fees to pay?

Daminaj1:
While thanking friend and family for their kindness to her first daughter Michelle Gentry on her birthday, Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe revealed things has not always been easy. She revealed she once had to sell her jewelries to be able to pay her daughter's school fees.

She wrote;

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/07/i-sold-my-gold-chain-at-yaba-just-to.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Francis95(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Kobicove:

I wonder o
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by comeandmarry: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Another prosperous ho who is too bored.that all she does is to feed us with irrelevant news,who cares if you sold your pekus.abegi

Jobless bitch that wears Make.up to sleep
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by just2okworld(f): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fweshspice:
B4 nko?? Na me 4 pay am Mtcheeeew!

Chai

Be nice for a second
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by woodboi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mercy and attention seeking sha... Her over do too much, is she the only actress. By the time the result of the attention she keep seeking for this her daughter starts becoming fruitful (good or bad), I hope she will embrace the burden.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Godfullsam(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Daminaj1:

In the past yes, she was when she had her daughter Michelle but she is happily married now!!! and she have another son for her husband Juwon.

thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by phaulzoe(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is she single?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by moredollar(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
And so, ordinary jewelry? At, least u no carry ponpon and u no do alabaru (porter). Some mothers do worse.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Ugoeze2016: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
and we should clap for you? Do you know how many mothers that sold their wrappers, did odd jobs to see their children through school and to put food on the table? ...I know a lot can relate...so stop this your show off. and no they weren't single mothers. smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Fweshspice(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=just2okworld post=47473619] Lol kk i will nxt time
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Fweshspice(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=just2okworld post=47473619]
Lol i will nxt time

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Barigaboy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nyc 1 mothers really try a lot for their children they hold more responsibilities. Don't also forget that we have some men u still care more than some mother but d % of motherly love is higher than men.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Daminaj1(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Godfullsam:

thanks for the info

You are welcome!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by slightlyMad(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Most Nigerian celebs never cease to amaze me at their lack of wisdom
some parents choose to open a special account for their kids' education, other choose to work as pay up.
Mrs Gentry chose to buy jewelries to fund her craze for fashion and dream to be the best dressed celeb

Now prince-pa (in mama peace's voice) sends your girl back home cos momma couldn't clear her school fees
a fee paid worldwide by all parents without problems or social media rants

and gullible followers are already sending in their praises.
smh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by funkor: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
I am really overwhelmed by the attitude of real mothers. They always go extra mile to give their children the very best. I admire your zeal and driving force Aunty Mercy. May God continue to watch over your home and I pray for as many that are having challenges in their homes,God who stilled the raging storm of the sea, will still the storms in your homes.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by johnny89(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
I shudda sold my shoes for you to pay her fees!!! No be you born am
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by CheedyJ(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
We all have our stories oooo...u even av gold & jewelries 2sell....anyways , u try
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by superfelix: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Super Story
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by gbemi514: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fweshspice:
I tire for her o...... If she don't take care of her kids.... Who will?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by gbemi514: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fweshspice:
I tire for her on...... If she don't take care of her kids.... Who will?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by WaleTheECONOMIST(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Fweshspice:
Me self shock o
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by chiefojiji(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Just gold jewellery? Okay

My mum sold more.
RIPmummy
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by Kenneth205(m): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Fweshspice:

Wicked grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by YOLO1(m): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2016
She should even be grateful to God that she had gold to sell. My mum didn't sell gold, she sold vegetables to train me out of school. Am grateful mum
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by musttaiwo: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2016
na me sopose pay am
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees by weselomo(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Stop telling d world how broke ur husband

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coco Ice Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nse Ikpe Etim: New Nollywood Sweetheart / Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.