Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) (1778 Views)

How To Get Recruiters’ Attention When Applying For Jobs By E-mail - Vineck.com / Info.nigeriacustomservice@mail.ru / Who Else Got This Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
I got it few minutes ago.

Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
this kind thing na him dey make me vex for Nigerians. serious matter now everybody peem. but if no Tonto dike, Buhari or python now everybody go dey rush. smh
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by chipretty48(f): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Got it too
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
chipretty48:
Got it too
Choi chineke no be only me Come. where do you live?
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Appliedmaths(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its legit, but the question is how often do these guys recruit? Seems like every month they are recruiting. Well its plenty of English and few maths so girdle up.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
do you know of any person who got a job from the company? there's a similar thread about this company and it's bad remarks all through. I don't want to waste my time, energy and money.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by chipretty48(f): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
I am in Lagos state. The bad comments are coming from ppl DAT experienced trust bond homes not trust bond group.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
They must be making alot of money with that aptitude test. That's the catch
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
They must be making alot of money with that aptitude test. That's the catch
how?
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Appliedmaths(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingAdegoke:
do you know of any person who got a job from the company? there's a similar thread about this company and it's bad remarks all through. I don't want to waste my time, energy and money.

Don't be confused , trust homes and trust bond group are two different coys, trust bond group is legit. Prepare well.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
i got it too...i hope we not paying one kobo for this Buhari regime undecided
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Don't be confused , trust homes and trust bond group are two different coys, trust bond group is legit. Prepare well.
do they pay well? grin grin
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Appliedmaths(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
wailing:

do they pay well? grin grin

Google your way, you'll be convinced. As for the pay, just pass the test and the offer letter would amaze you. Click my profile, you'll see a thread I opened on trust bond group.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Zhirinovsky: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Plz do they pay well? Is it a good coy?
Appliedmaths:
Its legit, but the question is how often do these guys recruit? Seems like every month they are recruiting. Well its plenty of English and few maths so girdle up.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Appliedmaths(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
Plz do they pay well? Is it a good coy?

I've taken the test before, Abd believe me its very challenging. The offer letter is very juicy trust me. I don't work there ,but I got credible info about them.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingAdegoke:
how?
They must be giving the test themselves, or referring the candidates to someone affiliated to them.

This is the advise a HRO gave me, a serious organization will first select through interview and then offer the test to the few who have passed. Not everybody. And an organization recruiting every month should raise suspicion.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

They must be giving the test themselves, or referring the candidates to someone affiliated to them.

This is the advise a HRO gave me, a serious organization will first select through interview and then offer the test to the few who have passed. Not everybody. And an organization recruiting every month should raise suspicion.
OK thank you. but what do you suggest we do? ignore or give it a try*
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

you are so right.

make i no waste my t-fare for this Buhari regime grin grin
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Appliedmaths(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lollz, if you like allow someone discourage you not to attend a test. I had my test June 10 PH, so it's up to you to turn up or not.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
read lots of negative stuffs about them. tine wasting and all that.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingAdegoke:
OK thank you. but what do you suggest we do? ignore or give it a try*
Am reading good reports here and am not in a position to know about the company. so I can't advise you fairly. Just do your due diligence about the company and follow your heart,
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by soria4real(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pls how can someone apply?
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by guiddoti: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingAdegoke:
this kind thing na him dey make me vex for Nigerians. serious matter now everybody peem. but if no Tonto dike, Buhari or python now everybody go dey rush. smh
oga relax your nerves. na for dis mata you go hate every every.
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by agrovick(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
soria4real:
Send cv to recruitment@trustbondgroup.com
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Basalt(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
I have been selected for Medicals and training after being interviewed in Ph.

I am really scared of attending the training because of so many negative things I heard about them.

People claim that they did the training last year without any payment and all of them had to quit.

I stay far away from Lagos and really don't have much money to waste
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Basalt(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Visit this thread to read negative things that are being said about Trust Bond

https://www.nairaland.com/3119576/else-got#47469891
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Basalt(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I've taken the test before, Abd believe me its very challenging. The offer letter is very juicy trust me. I don't work there ,but I got credible info about them.

That was what the man said himself on the day of the test which I wrote together with you in PH, but read up this link and see what redbird said from experience

https://www.nairaland.com/3119576/else-got#47469891

Really this Trust Bond is questionable
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 13, 2016
soria4real:
don't apply yet
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by soria4real(f): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=KingAdegoke post=47484888] don't apply yet [/quote

Why do u think I should not apply yet?
Re: Who Else Got Such Mail? (photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=soria4real post=47485348][/quote] reviews about the "company" has been on the negative side. wasting money, energy and time at times like this is not wise. I'll have to boycott this one. it's just an advice though.

(1) (Reply)

Just Got This Invite From Cornerstone Insurance. / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment For Entry-level Customer Service / Church Workers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.