Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm (2332 Views)

Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / Seyi Tinubu And Layal Jade-Holm's Pre-weddding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by toba400: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LUvcy8rPInM/V4UF-yE7ALI/AAAAAAAJ30c/9nFtSXbWIx0NqpRWk7UfwLzaukP3WT7GwCLcB/s400/new.png[/img]

Seyi Tinubu, one of the sons of APC chieftain, Bola Tinubu, will be marrying his fiancée Layal J. Holm in a destination wedding in Italy soon. Layal Who is of Lebanese and Nigerian descent, is a consultant at an auditing firm.

Congrats to them!

More photos after the cut.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/pre-wedding-photos-of-bola-tinubus-son-seyi-his-fiancee-layal-jade-holm/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by DropShot: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Seen.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by Jirate(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
All these APC people too like Oyinbo Women, I bet he took after Oshiomhole. cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by satelliteDISH(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jirate:
All these APC people too like Oyinbo Women, I bet he took after Oshiomhole. cool

Yeah! This is what is trending now among the elite. After flexing with Nigerian girls, they will go and marry from a strange land.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by omaiyale: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Waiting for one I*diot to tell me to patronise Nigerian good
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by todayboy: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why is the boy hiding face na

The father is also hiding why Nigerian are crying for devil president he gave us
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by OgaSirAde(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice pics, its alway funny and strange when I see guys dress corporate and don't wair socks especially on suit like jagaban son angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm by Pomare3: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
It was a parade of the crème de la crème of Nigerian politics on Monday as Seyi Tinubu, one of the sons of APC chieftain, Bola Tinubu exchanged marital vows with his heartthrob, Layal Jade.

The event which took place at the palace of the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu I on Lagos Island was graced by the former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi and Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu I among others.

While Seyi Tinubu may be a household name in Nigeria, you probably haven’t heard about his new bride before.

Here are a few things you should know about the Mrs. Layal Jade Tinubu.

1. Layal is of Lebanese and Nigerian descent

2. She is a Senior associate at at PwC Nigeria

3. The 26-years-old is a graduate of Political Science and African Studies at the School of Oriental Studies, University of London.

4. She has a Masters in Entrepreneurship and Business Management from the University of Surrey, England.

source: http://wuzupnaija.com/2016/08/08/meet-seyi-tinubus-wife-layal-jade/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Top APC Members To Dump Party For Buhari And His Brothers Next Year / This Company Buy Used Phone In 30 Minute Nation Wide. / Sowore Storms Abuja, Vows To Remove Buhari From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.