Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! (1031 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Vick4rill(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
A primary two teacher who is an atheist, one day decided to tell her pupils that she is an atheist. after that she now ask the pupils if they too are atheist, the children not knowing what atheist means with the intention to impress their teacher all raise their hands with loud shout " I AM AN ATHEIST!"I AM AN ATHEIST! a little girl at the back of the class was the only one who refuse to join the children... the teacher citing the girl decided to question her "why are you silent, are you not an atheist? " NO! i am a christain replied the little girl. the teacher with rage and anger ask the girl "why are you a christain? i am a christain cus i believe in almighty God and my mother and father are from a christain background replied the girl. "that is not a proof". replied the teacher who is obviously furious by now."what if your father and mother are from the families of morons what will you be?? the innocent girl looking at the teacher's face answered "THEN I WILL BE AN ATHEIST....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by NZAGHA(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good answer grin

2 Likes

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Richirich713: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by KingEbukaNaija: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Excellent reply grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ha ha ha grin

Isaac Asimov, Bill Gates, Degrasse Tyson, Laplace......

These people are NOT idiots...

But, in the spirit of equality, would you like to hear a "Christian joke"

A group of men were travelling in a boat. Suddenly, rain descended and the boat was in immediate danger of capsizing.

"Is there any one who is a Christian here?" The Captain asked the men.

"I am, sir." said a man at the back.

"Good, you keep praying while we put life jackets on. We're one short".

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is a juxtaposed quote Mr OP

I heard this when bush was running for presidency about only one child supporting Bush's opponent

1 Like

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by KingEbukaNaija: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2016
SirWere:
Ha ha ha grin

A group of men were travelling in a boat. Suddenly, rain descended and the boat was in immediate danger of capsizing.

Bill Gate is not an atheist . Stop lying grin .

Hitler , Mao , Kim 1 and Kim 11 , Stalin are idiots .

So your joke gloats about the imminent death of a human being simply because he is a Christian . These atheists are evil people . And he garnered six likes from all the atheists who saw this - that explains a lot about you people . Wicked , malevolent .

By the way , I'm pretty sure the Christian survived .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bill Gate is not an atheist . Stop lying grin.

Aee you really sureundecided

Hitler , Mao , Kim 1 and Kim 11 , Stalin are idiots

I agree, 100 percent. The world knows they are megalomaniacs....

So your joke gloats about the imminent death of a human being simply because he is a Christian . These atheists are evil people . And he garnered six likes from all the atheists who saw this - that explains a lot about you people . Wicked , malevolent .

Good Lord, has nairaland religious section gotten to the stage where we have mindless morons minding the keyboard

The same person who appreciates a joke calling atheists idiots.........is enraged at a joke which obviously highlights the ability importance of prayers Na wa ooo..........

2 Likes

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

All atheists are idiots , everyone agrees to this . Not sure how to react to the remains of your drivel

Of course, you are the only wise ones alive on this earth and beyond.

Intelligence from above is granted to you and you have powers to trample scorpions, lizards, and all that stuff............

Really, your religion is the only one with wise men; yours is the champions of logic; the sons of rational reasoning.....

There, are you happy now??grin

2 Likes

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by ShaqFu: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bill Gate is not an atheist . Stop lying grin .

Hitler , Mao , Kim 1 and Kim 11 , Stalin are idiots .

Oh. If Bill Gates is not an atheist, surely he's not a christian, is he?

Tell me, do not christianity preach life after death? So why all the inane utterance just cos someone made a life and death joke about christianity.

Truly, your post reek of the saying "every christian wants to go to Heaven, but no Christian wants to die".

3 Likes

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by KingEbukaNaija: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
ShaqFu:

Tell me, do not christianity preach life after death? So why all the inane utterance just cos someone made a life and death joke about christianity.

Truly, your post reek of the saying "every christian wants to go to Heaven, but no Christian wants to die".

Bill Gate is a Christian .

Heaven is here on earth for God's eternal reign - cohabiting with humans - and death only lands the soul in sheol , the realm of the dead .
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by ShaqFu: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Heaven is here on earth for God's eternal reign - cohabiting with humans - and death only lands the soul in sheol , the realm of the dead .
Oh really? Gates is a christian, nice. I'm sure he isn't the usual hypocritical christians with double standard.
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by frank317: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bill Gate is a Christian

Nice one bro... I even saw him in lords chosen last Sunday... pastor muoka was smiling like Christmas goat when he came out to pay his tithe and offering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by KingEbukaNaija: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh really? Gates is a christian, nice. I'm sure he isn't the usual hypocritical christians with double standard.

He is a paragon of probity
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by ValentineMary(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2016
OP u need to live in 2016 because u are stillliving in the 40's. The days of stereotyping are over because it ain't helping anybody. And Kingebukasblog would jump in and be saying what he is not sure of.
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2016
SirWere:
Ha ha ha grin

lol, i ve seen a situation while after putting the life jacket the occupants still didnt survive... And who told you that bill gate is an atheist? this how u guys uses deceitful means to back up ur lame claims. talking about hitler, you and i knows that he is a slowpoke.unless we want to pretend ignorance here.
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by hahn(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2016
frank317:

Nice one bro... I even saw him in lords chosen last Sunday... pastor muoka was smiling like Christmas goat when he came out to pay his tithe and offering

He was referring to Bill Gate not Bill GateS grin
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by donnffd(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bill Gate is an agnostic atheist

Mark Zuckerberg is an Atheist

Richard brandson is an Atheist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_(miscellaneous)
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2016
SirWere:

Of course, you are the only wise ones alive on this earth and beyond.

Intelligence from above is granted to you and you have powers to trample scorpions, lizards, and all that stuff............

Really, your religion is the only one with wise men; yours is the champions of logic; the sons of rational reasoning.....

There, are you happy now??grin
bt is what you said,, not true?? foolishness is the opposite of wisdom, and truth is only but One,, if atlast atheist are vindicated to be untrue can we come to the conclusion that you guys are fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Amberon11: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Talk about double standards. Why did you have to alter the quote to suit yourself.

The saying goes, "Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die". The word " christian " isn't found in that sentence.
ShaqFu:

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Amberon11: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Lol.... atheists be quick to claim Christians. He clearly said he participates in church. Why participate in a church if you aren't a christian? Not like that's important tho. This is what Bill Gates said.

donnffd:

Bill Gate is an agnostic atheist

Mark Zuckerberg is an Atheist

Richard brandson is an Atheist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_(miscellaneous)

Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by CoolUsername: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bill Gates does not believe in God. But subscribes to Christian morality.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-gates-the-rolling-stone-interview-20140313
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vick4rill:
lol, i ve seen a situation while after putting the life jacket the occupants still didnt survive... And who told you that bill gate is an atheist? this how u guys uses deceitful means to back up ur lame claims. talking about hitler, you and i knows that he is a slowpoke.unless we want to pretend ignorance here.

Bill Gates is an Agnostic Atheist. I don't have time to bicker on that.
Really, you have "seen such a situation"... Oga, I bow to your lies.

And no, Hitler wasn't a slowpoke. He was delusional. There's a difference.

But WTF, can't you just enjoy the joke as it is?
Re: The ATHEIST TEACHER (read This Joke To Know What Atheist Really Are)!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vick4rill:
bt is what you said,, not true?? foolishness is the opposite of wisdom, and truth is only but One,, if atlast atheist are vindicated to be untrue can we come to the conclusion that you guys are fools.

Guy, talking to you is causing me physical pain.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Holy Ghost Fire In The Bible / Luke 6:32-36 "What Real Children Do" SEEK FIRST / Throwback: Pope John Paul II In Onitsha 1998- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.