Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Got An Offer As A Radio Correspondent Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got An Offer As A Radio Correspondent Today (814 Views)

Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / Job Offer As A Teacher In Federal College, Should I Take It Or Not? / I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got An Offer As A Radio Correspondent Today by Ataidara: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
I was inspired after reading this piece. www.nairaland.com/3197363/uncoventional-ways-getting-good-job.
Thumbs up Databoy. So I decided to act on it. Especially did I do so given the fact that I v been without a paid job after my University education in 2011 (studied Science Laboratory Technology - Geology Option Second class Upper division)
I walked up to a Federal owned radio station earlier today to seek an opening. Somehow I got d kind attention of one of the staff. To cut the story short I was offered the role of a Correspondent for a start. Its on a volunteer basis with a flexible schedule that leaves me time to run my trade in tailoring. I m glad it ended that way, perhaps a start of little beginnings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got An Offer As A Radio Correspondent Today by CallofDuty(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its a good start.Thumbs up..but las last..Naa to leave this 9ja win am...min.qualification for most graduate trainee jobs now MSc.. Then the person must have 4-5 years of cognitive experience and must not be above 28yrs and must be a registered member of a professional body eg.COREN,ACA,ICAN...how is this possible when ASUU Don strike and MSc in Nigeria self has been increased to 2yrs...one day graduate trainee jobs go soon end up in PhD as min qualifications..May God See Nigeria Through..
Re: Got An Offer As A Radio Correspondent Today by Ataidara: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Got An Offer As A Radio Correspondent Today by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
CallofDuty:
Its a good start.Thumbs up..but las last..Naa to leave this 9ja win am...min.qualification for most graduate trainee jobs now MSc.. Then the person must have 4-5 years of cognitive experience and must not be above 28yrs and must be a registered member of a professional body eg.COREN,ACA,ICAN...how is this possible when ASUU Don strike and MSc in Nigeria self has been increased to 2yrs...one day graduate trainee jobs go soon end up in PhD as min qualifications..May God See Nigeria Through..
"The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force."
So sad you're not a man. When I look at your profile, all I see is an independent lady with the tendency to succeed. Why give up? Why so much distrust in your innate abilities?? Why allow the environment you live in dictate your pace
In as much as you don't lose hope or get dissuaded from your goal, one day book of remembrance shall be opened for you.

1 Like

Re: Got An Offer As A Radio Correspondent Today by Ataidara: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
TheSlyone2:

"The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force."
So sad you're not a man. When I look at your profile, all I see is an independent lady with the tendency to succeed. Why give up? Why so much distrust in your innate abilities?? Why allow the environment you live in dictate your pace
In as much as you don't lose hope or get dissuaded from your goal, one day book of remembrance shall be opened for you.
Wellsaid bro

(1) (Reply)

Never Say Never / Etisalat Nigeria Massive Recruitment For October-november 2016. / Job Vacancies In An Investment Holding Company (lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.