Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

MTN Ipulse 1gb For N500 Is A Scam! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN Ipulse 1gb For N500 Is A Scam! (577 Views)

How To Download Using The Airtel 1GB For #300 / Airtel Introduces #300 For 1gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Ipulse 1gb For N500 Is A Scam! by shumuel(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
MTN Ipulse 1gb For N500 Is A Scam!

Am so irated right now, MTN scammed me in broad day light without a gun sad.

This is how it happend, I checked my account balance on my phone on Sunday, July 11, 2016 only for me to notice it didn't show the package i belonged too, which was Ipulse, one of MTN's packages, this made me believe i now no longer belong to any bundle/package since MTN has sent me numerous messages advising me to change to the new Ipulse package but i thought it wasn't nessesary since i already belonged to the former package, at first it told me i didn't even have any credit on my line, scared by the message, i quickly checked again, then it displayed only the amount on my line, so i decided to join the new Ipulse by dailing that their silly *406# and followed the procedures, in no time i was registered on with the package, and it also brought up other features of the package, mostly those of data plans, so i decided to purchase the 1gb for N500 on Monday 12, July 2016, which was yesterday, the next day.

I made use of the data on my Ipad through Hotspot from my phone, but i only consumed 46mb yesterday (i monitored it on my phone through the ''Data useage app'') because i couldn't do what i wanted online, so i re-scheduled it for today, though i later used it to browse Nairaland, twitter & Facebook which i didn't monitor my data usage on the data usage app but i still had over 880mb yesternight before going to bed ( i checked my data balance).

I still couldn't use it today on my Ipad properly, so i decided to visit a cafe, which was where i did all i needed to do, but i still made use of 164mb from visiting Nipost website and createspace on Amazon, only for me to notice the server was down, i reload and reloaded the pages but it was fruitless so i decided to check my data balance, i was flabagasted with the message i recieved ( a message telling me i don't have any data package that i should dail 131 to get one), mehn... See scamming, i didn't even use up to 250mb for christ sake and they cleared it all, for N500 sad angry undecided in two days

Please Nairalanders don't subcribe to that data plan nor move to the new Ipulse, MTN is a big scam!

Thats how they kept on deducting my credit everytime angry.

I guess this their gimmick game plan was why they no longer have Custormer Care Lines/Center, God knows i would had bomberded them with numerous of calls.

Mtcheeew! Scam Network!

The only thing that is making me happy right now, is that i successfully published my book on Amazon grin

Cc: lalasticlala

Save some Nairalanders the stress of lossing their money to EmptyHen
Re: MTN Ipulse 1gb For N500 Is A Scam! by shumuel(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
lalasticlala where arth thou sad ?

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Tech Gadgets You Can Hardly Do Without / Thread For Annular Eclipse:Sept 1st 2016, Report Your Preparation & Experience / You Can't Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook. Go To And Try For Yourself.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.