Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) (86281 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Young Lady Shows Up At A Beauty Shop Almost Naked (18+ Photo) / Training Is On At Siwanda Beauty Shop And Spa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by petchi: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2016
The World is coming to an end.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Trendzy: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2016
see as that one set leg for back,I dnt gbadu babes standing and shooting legs outside.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by amparas(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Warm bag of shit eewwwwww
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by lasniicy: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
OK, I don see am

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by teejay06: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
just dey waka pass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by peppersnacks(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tynasparks:
Please lord take control
such a beut! Just so you know am one of d people dat liked ur pics!
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Tynasparks(f): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
peppersnacks:
such a beut! Just so you know am one of d people dat liked ur pics!
thanks dear
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by lurdkriss: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dis is not normal,she must be High on somthing,I'm sure she doesn't even know she is in rags.. undecided
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by mindtricks: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
Girls of this days can wear anything.

This your post, one word stands out: "anything"!
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by mindtricks: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
HaneefahRN:
And people will say don't judge, that is what she feels comfortable in.

How can a sane person feel comfortable in rags

Darling, we have to put it in our pipes and smoke it..,and really, really not judge ......true story.
That instruction remains a forever true, good, and wise one
We should not.....even we feel our opinion is salvation....we can look away, clap our hands over our mouths, bolt from the offender etc
Worst scenario, judge them in our minds.....still very wrong, because we have not walked in their shoes, we dunno what their lives are about....but still, silent condemnation is better than attacking people who choose to breeze up their behinds cheesy

I quoted you, cos I noticed you on one thread, and liked your posts...your username is memorable
We should live, and let live, always
Actually, those post of yours that I liked had to do with freedom and choice...which you advocated for...stretch the tolerance amd make it cover Sister NearNaked in a most probably Dalston shop...looks very familiar
Cheers

(While I typed the above, I am ashamed at that part of me that is cringing at the picture, I mean what if she climaxxes by shocking ppl? Who am I to deny her that wonderful pleasure? What if she was dared and is adventurous? What if her heart was broken and she just lost "it"? what if she was an exhibitionist? What if she was totally self aware enough to dress this way? ....I am evolving sha...I know I should let live...so long as one is living, and not killing, or harming me...)
While I cringe...a part of me admires her surely steel balls cheesy cool
That cannot be an easy pull, not even at all
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.