Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan (646 Views)

I Borrowed N4m From My Husband To Start A Business, Do I Have To Pay Him Back? - / Movie Review: The CEO - Kunle Afolayan / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan by veeluv2015(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Top movie producer, Kunle Afolayan revealed during the grand premiere of his new movie “The CEO,” that he borrowed N50million from bank of industry to produce the movie CEO, He said this after pleading with pirates not to bootleg his artistic creation.

In his words, “I borrowed N50million from Bank of Industry to produce this film. Please do not pirate the film. I beg you o. I need to pay back the money. I think I have 13 months left. Please help o”

Read more below...

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/i-borrowed-n50million-from-bank-of-industry-to-produce-the-movie-ceo-kunle-afolayan/

Re: I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan by Vendoor(f): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
wow... Just hope pirates will listen.
That's too much of a risk sha for Naija oh undecided
Re: I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan by cruzita(f): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
PIRATES. una dey hear

ABEG O
Re: I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan by goldbim(f): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wow!!he's a wise businessman..everybody wants to associate with success..even the bank knows supporting him 'll yield good interest for them.who know like better thing..one of Nollywood's very best!!best wishes..may pirates not run you down oo#aduranla# grin.
Re: I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan by Kobicove(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can tell you authoritatively that no Nigerian bank will lend you N50 million just to make a movie...the risk is just too high.

The only way that will happen is if he provided collateral worth that amount...I doubt very much that he would risk his assets on the fate of a movies that may not rake in N20 million undecided
Re: I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan by HoneyB10(f): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
I love this man
I love his movies
Re: I Borrowed N50million From Bank Of Industry To Produce Movie Ceo-kunle Afolyan by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
piracy make way

(1) (Reply)

At The Point When Female Rapper Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role (see Photos) / Actress Foluke Daramola Pays Tribute To Late Dad, Share Rare Photo / Noble Igwe Calls Out On OAP Freeze For Talking About His Wife On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.