Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka (3088 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
As twitted by Lere Olayinka, Zahrah and Yusuf Buhari just graduated from their UK Universities

But bubu told us then that he borrowed to buy his party's form, so how has he been sponsoring his two children abroad?... Your guess is as good as mine!

https://twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/752928783288692736

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by BossWike(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari and all APC families are perpetual liars... and it shall never be well with them all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Pavarottii(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chai, I will forever respect GEJ till I die.

Don't quote me pls.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by CICERO09(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
like we give a mess
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why buhari children no go almajinri school so that they go dey wear suicide vests too?So they no like 72 virgins for heaven? Hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by CICERO09(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
lolz jesus auto correct at its best
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by CecyAdrian(f): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is this Lere of a guy really a special Adviser to a governor shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just shut up Lere, so everyone that has kids in schools overseas is a rich person? I have 2 wards in foreign schools, does that make me rich?

If Buhari has to use whatever he earns from his farm and his stipends as ex-HOS to cater for his family, you expect him to use the same funds to buy forms?

Business men have money in the bank, but still borrow to fund projects . . . use your '6' Lere.

The kids have a working mother by the way.

. . . this is just so lame . . . this does not in any way prove nor disprove Buhari's buoyant or non-buoyant financial status in any way.

This is just too childish.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
989900E:

. . . this is just so lame.

His intended audience isn't the sane..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Rose2014: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by otokx(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
989900E:
Just shut up Lere, so everyone that has kids in schools overseas is a rich person? I have 2 wards in foreign schools, does that make me rich?

If Buhari has to use whatever he earns from his farm and his stipends as ex-HOS to cater for his family, you expect him to use the same funds to buy forms?

Business men have money in the bank, but still borrow to fund projects . . . use your '6' Lere.

. . . this is just so lame . . . this does not in any way prove nor disprove Buhari's buoyant or non-buoyant financial status in any way.

There is a relationship between premise and conclusion in creating True or False statements.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Rose2014: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
989900E:

See how u mischievously left out the country your 'wards' are schooling under the guise of foreign school. Meaning if at all your claim is true, they could be studying in some of these African countries where you're not faced with any forex challenge.

And yes any Nigerian living in Nigeria that has two "wards" studying in UK with this current economic situation is RICH
Have u bothered calculating how much their yearly school fees cost in naira? I guess not

This Your defense get as e be

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Biggson: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
The 85 years Old tyrant, dictator draconic Nigeria's democratically elected military President General Mohammadu Buhari who has continuesly order his brothers Fulani Herdsmen to kill the young children of Nigerians who voted him into Aso rock does care about your complains and cries even if all your children dies in a day. All cares about is his family, region and people.
God save us from the hands of the man we used our own hands to put in power.

I'm for nobody.. I'm for everybody!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by AntiWailer: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Prove that Buhari stole our money to send them to school or stop disturbing yourself.

Anybody could have sponsored them to school. They could be on scholarship.

This does not justify anything.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by AntiWailer: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Biggson:
The 85 years Old tyrant, dictator draconic Nigeria's democratically elected military President General Mohammadu Buhari who has continuesly order his brothers Fulani Herdsmen to kill the young children of Nigerians who voted him into Aso rock does care about your complains and cries even if all your children dies in a day. All cares about is his family, region and people.
God save us from the hands of the man we used our own hands to put in power.

I'm for nobody.. I'm for everybody!!!!

This is the Wailing Of Jeremiah !!!

U will wail till 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by AZeD1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rose2014:

See how u mischievously left out the country your 'wards' are schooling under the guise of foreign school. Meaning if at all your claim is true, they could be studying in countries like Ghana for instance. In which case you're not faced with any forex challenge.

And yes any Nigerian living in Nigeria that has two "wards" studying in UK with this current economic situation is RICH
Have u bothered calculating how much their yearly school fees cost in naira? I guess not

Not everybody that schools in the UK has rich parents.
Some people know how to plan and budget.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Rose2014: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
AZeD1:

Not everybody that schools in the UK has rich parents.
Some people know how to plan and budget.

Just to prove Buhari is poor grin

Calculate the school fees and tell me how many "poor" parents that afford it from Nigeria yearly
Just tuition alone o. Not including rent and day to day expenses

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by ARIZONA123(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
989900E:

. Y00r0ber sense

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Rose2014: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

U will wail till 2023.

Buhari is so poor that his two kids just graduated from UK varsity

What a poor man he is grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by rusher14: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lere is obviously poverty stricken to think a retired general, former head of State, former minister and avid cattle rearer cannot afford to fund university education of his children in the UK.

Lord do not make my case like Lere's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

U will wail till 2023.
interesting...
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by obiageIi(f): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
As twitted by Lere Olayinka, Zahrah and Yusuf Buhari just graduated from their UK Universities

But bubu told us then that he borrowed to buy his party's form, so how has he been sponsoring his two children abroad?... Your guess is as good as mine!

https://twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/752928783288692736
He also told us he sold his house to pay for those kids education. Do something better with your life.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/read-this-shocking-story-of-how-buhari-sold-his-property-to-pay-his-daughters-school-fees.html

https://www.thecable.ng/adesina-buhari-sold-his-house-to-get-his-child-forex

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Dcomrade(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
989900E:
[s]Just shut up Lere, so everyone that has kids in schools overseas is a rich person? I have 2 wards in foreign schools, does that make me rich?

This is just too childish.[/s]

Shut up!!! Your defence is weak and stupid, it's not compulsory you comment on issues beyond your IQ .
I'm trying real hard not to call you Zombie undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Dcomrade(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
989900E:

Yet, couldn't give her husband money to purchase Form........should we call such a woman, a good wife? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by duduade: 2:50am On Jul 13, 2016
We all knew this...

Where did yours graduate from
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Candyrain(m): 3:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Rose2014:

See how u mischievously left out the country your 'wards' are schooling under the guise of foreign school. Meaning if at all your claim is true, they could be studying in countries like Ghana for instance. In which case you're not faced with any forex challenge.

Always giving it to 'em zombies the way it truly is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by babdap: 4:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Lere Olayinka and his boss are mischievous. My child education will always come first

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by STONEGEORGE15(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Prove that Buhari stole our money to send them to school or stop disturbing yourself.

Anybody could have sponsored them to school. They could be on scholarship.

This does not justify anything.
Who sponsored them? Who granted them scholarship? Zombies!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by AZeD1(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Rose2014:

Just to prove Buhari is poor grin

Calculate the school fees and tell me how many "poor" parents that afford it from Nigeria yearly
Just tuition alone o. Not including rent and day to day expenses

Only ignorant people believe that people who school in the UK have rich parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by ConqueredWest: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Buy Niger grow Nigeria should be motto of those in authority.
Unfortunately, Buhari only patronizes foreign goods and services.
No wonder, he doesn't give a fork about Nigeria educational system.
SHAME ON ALL AFONJAs and EFULEFUs

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Lures wife better have a good non polite source of income, and she had better not be laundering for him, because when this is over there may not be enough money to send his kids to ekiti state University
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Histrings08(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Pfft

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings / The Sham Called Elections In Edo State / See The Moment Gov Yaya Bello Hugged Emir Of Kogi After Sallah Prayer Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.