Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (76775 Views)

Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by pamcode(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2016
I don't see any pics of the gal
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by Tkini(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Am I the only one not seeing any pictures
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by funstufz: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Indicate if you are interested in making additional income...

This is real ooo
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by 99foxxy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
kennygee:
This is what Bella naija is causing.

Anything to get on #AsoebiBella #WeddingGuest.
I see nothing wrong with what she's wearing. Everyone is free to do what they pleases because you can't please everyone, if you cover like all those mallams they still talk, me i do my thing as i so wish.
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by afrohi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
where is the picture did I miss it lol
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
A young lady is currently getting hunted online for wearing a see-through outfit to a wedding ceremony.

The outfit popularly referred to as Aso Ebi for the occasion, was transparent from the waist up, showing the purple bra the pretty lady wore underneath.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/nigerians-slam-lady-for-rocking-nude.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964160_cymera20160713090031_jpegc238fb3b96a58ca0492232111315513d
This is what i called a cheap product from a broken home! Her life,her business.
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Her life.

Her business! undecided
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by haabimbohlar(f): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
It quite nice some people against that dressing, that make some intending people who want to dress such to think twice before demanding for it, truth be told we are emulating white, and we are not our culture is somehow still helping us. Once everyone stop comment and strolling away all in the name of its not my business, then i fear for the future of this country. That dressing is totally off it, IT IS NOT A CLUB it is a Wedding. God help our kids.
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by SirMichael1: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Dis girl is sexy o, but why she come ugly for face ? undecided

She no ugly, na just they blur her face.
I can bet that she's more beautiful than you are in person.
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by Arielle: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OHHHHH! !!!
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by Mhmd(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
classy or asshy
Re: Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] by jbblues24(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is good work smiley shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.