Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness (44332 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Meets With Femi Adesina In Abuja (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off Midriff At Nigeria's Independence Day Parade In N Y / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by ministeriallist: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2016
smallJagaban:
PROSTITUTE
You're definitely love-starved and confused. Is a responsible woman who decides to marry honorably a prostitute in your eyes?
Abeg think properly b4 u comment next time.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Oksman(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
eiBADAn:

I understand that we are all entitled to our opinions which is like an a-hole but bro, that was harsh. Her kids could be reading this you know?
Noted, thanks for your thoughtfulness bros.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Adexy4us(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2016
She's chosen a nice step by being one of us... Pls Chukwura pls make sure u are deeply rooted in the truth u av just chosen & not for marriage sake alone

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by smilenow(f): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2016
She has made the best choice..

Welcome to the true religion sis.

May Jehovah help u to make the necessary adjustments in your life.

5 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by ministeriallist: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Wishing you happiness in your marriage Clarion.
Luv u guys!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by ibukunobi: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2016
As Christians, we should learn to make adjustments when we see a new truth, JW use to celebrate christmas in the 30's, they stopped when they eventually discovered it was a pagan practices, when they discovered that Birthdays was never a chistian celebration, not until 400 years after jesus died, it was catholic that binded themselves with pagan, that is why those that prctices all these things think they are christians. It is on such note that u see JW tries to distant themselves, we are no part of the world just as Jesus is no part of the world, so, the world knows its members tht is why you see pple make wrong coments unknowingly tht JW are not christians, it is not their fault, they can not see beyond their nose

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by mhisbliss(f): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2016
aftatechbiz:

It matters. She is now in a better place.
it doesn't who told u ur church is d best? God?

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
aftatechbiz:

It matters. She is now in a better place.

So true brother! If it's true then we gladly say welcome sister! smiley
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by hardbody: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
9ijaprince:
I doubt if they are Christians. Correct me if an wrong.

Someone just said check www.jw.org

Is that too much to ask?

You will get all your doubts cleared.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by totorimi: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
It is the struggle for Green Card that makes an old woman to marry a young American and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by gucci20(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Kudos to her, coz she had made d right choice!! In fact, she'll enjoy ds marriage to d fullest. Bcoz of d godly way Jehovah's witnesses are been tot. Congrats Clarion!!

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by kpezi: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
She is just on point. You are welcome sister. There is no dull moment with Jehovah.

4 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
abat4real37:
Are Jehovah witness not Christian?
NO,THEY ARE NOT.VISIT www.bible.net to know more about the them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Rachie83: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2016
jesussaves22:
They are not christians oh. Ask a jehova witness if he or she is a christian
What is the meaning of Christain?It means those following the footsteps of Christ.One major step of christ is the preaching of God's kingdom while on earth,who are the people actively doing this today?Yes we are Jehovah witnesses,we also believe that Jesus is the king of God's kingdom and that's the reason why we preach more about God's kingdom as the only solution to mankind's problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by chimex001(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Congrats! Chukwura, you have made the right choice may Jehovah continue to strengthen you spiritually and may you find joy and peace in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Holiness and rightouness leads to heaven nit dénomination...
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by achorladey: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
@maoolakanm....... You want to ascertain who the Christians are. Then you decided to pick up the Quran instead of the Bible to carryout your investigation. You will be lost eventually. Some said (consult jw. org) you dey go bible.net ......
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by 9ijaprince(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Ok
hardbody:

Someone just said check www.jw.org

Is that too much to ask?

You will get all your doubts cleared.

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by smallJagaban: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2016
ministeriallist:

You're definitely love-starved and confused. Is a responsible woman who decides to marry honorably a prostitute in your eyes?
Abeg think properly b4 u comment next time.

HOW MANY MEN HAS SHE GOT MARRIED TO?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by smallJagaban: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Sijo01:

That's a woman like your mom

WAYRAY!! DID I QUOTE YOU?

MY MUM IS NOT LIKE HER, SHE IS BLESSED WITH A GOOD HOME. NOT JUMPING FROM ONE DIC..K TO THE OTHER
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by veritas2001: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Are Jehovah witness not Christian
NO! They are not. Ask any Jehovah Witness for confirmation
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by idris4r83(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2016
smallJagaban:
PROSTITUTE
u don't have the right to use such word on somebody's mother

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Rexyl(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2016
smilenow:
She has made the best choice..

Welcome to the true religion sis.

May Jehovah help u to make the necessary adjustments in your life.

But man shouldn't live for religion rather God. And Church people find themselves they must love, fear and serve God with their whole hearts. Another thing is commitment to reading, knowing and understanding the word of God, living purpose life and doing what pleases God.

Religion can only be true if doctrine and teachings are sound, which I know Jehovah witness is trying to some extent.

Christians are people sharing attributes and witnessing for Christ, which I think Jehovah witness is identified with.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by FengChui(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tynasparks:
Op mind yourself... Jehovah witness are christians

Are you a JW?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Adeyeancah(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
sinaj:
I evn thought is Islam

Jehovah witness is a nice church
Them no dey call am church oh....na meeting
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by bittertruthz: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fmartin:
This will come as a rude shock to many of her fans that top Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwurah has abandoned her faith and converted to a new one.
The newly married actress of 51 years has joined the Jehovah Witness. This it was gathered is her husband Anthony Boyd’s religion and thus since she is married to him she has converted to his faith. The couple shared photos of them in their meeting.

The veteran thespian shared her photo and that of her husband on her Facebook after meeting and captioned it:
“An Instructive Meeting Sunday at the Kingdom Hall towards Baptism and Evangelization Ministry as Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

https://www.naij.com/888465-renowned-actress-clarion-chukwurah-converts-new-religion-photos.html?f&poster=12120

I was born into church of God mission, now I am a Catholic.

At my free time I attend Jehovah witness.
I CAN TESTIFY THAT JEHOVAH WITNESSES IS THE BEST CHURCH IN THE WORLD.

Nigerians should understand that Jehovah witness in abroad is totally different from what we see in Nigeria.
They are the most dedicated and have agape love more than any Christian group.

Nigerians play religion differently and most times ignorantly.
Even Catholic in abroad is totally different from what we see in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by nellyelitz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Another Antichrist
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Tynasparks(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
9ijaprince:
I doubt if they are Christians. Correct me if an wrong.
they are christians
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by tylesh(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Some people never see one husband marry them whereas all these mama don marry 3.diarisGod
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by Tynasparks(f): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
FengChui:

Are you a JW?
yea

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by c4eva: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
One can only be regarded as a JW after taking these vital steps:

1 A systematic study of God's word d bible with a dedicated and baptised witness. John 17:3

2 Build ur faith and completely trust in God's promises and in Jesus sacrifice to save us from sin and death. Heb.11:6

3 Repent and Turn Around, this means to feel sorry over past wrong conduct, stop wrong conducts and do what is right Acts 3:19

4 Dedicate Your Life, in a personal prayer to God u promise to worship him and make his will d most important thing in ur life. 1Peter 4:2

5 Baptism, at baptism, when u are immersed in water, it means you have died to, or abandoned ur former way of life, when you come out of the water, you will begin a new life doing God's will.

Anyone who has not taken these vital steps but attend meetings of JW on a regular basis is regarded as an interest person or friends of JW.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness by chichichilolo1(f): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
So happy to hear that.welcome my dear sister grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Brown Skin Girl' - Annie Idibia Glows In New Photo / Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash / Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.