Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag (23264 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Timaya’s First Daughter, Emmanuella Lovely In New Photos / Rukky Sanda Lovely In Blue Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Musquareney(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
After the removal of her nose ring, Rukky Sanda has been looking so decent despite appearing sexy in her new outfits.

Knowing well, the kind of followers she has, Rukky Sanda stylishly covers her attractive butt in each of the poses she strikes to avoid any unwanted comments just like when a fan told her to bring her boobs closer in the photo she shared some days ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHxXYN-hOMy/

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Musquareney(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked You Need To See How She Finally Flaunts The Round Butt Here, SOURCE :http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/rukky-sanda-looks-sexy-in-new.html?m=1
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
She's gat it
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Girls and there love for pix no start today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by nasiest(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
#bleaching#

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by sholatem(f): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Padded butt undecided,nah her butt pad traces she dey cover grin coded tinz.

11 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Flexherbal(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
What is her selling point?
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
nice as*
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
embarassed Its only the hair I like

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by vivypretty(f): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2016
nice hair style she don add well

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by vivypretty(f): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2016
nice hair style she don add well
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by duduade: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2016
I thought she was scantily dressed up and then took a picture using her bag to cover her yyynaaaash..

But in all I am impressed

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by MaQuin(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2016
nice hairdo
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by veekid(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Sexy
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2016
who nyansh epp for this economy way harsh ?
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Sunnycliff(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Is the difference not clear between her animal nose ring and her present decent look?

Girls need some self confidence!

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Ice4jez(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
bleaching detected, see her leg
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by manuel80(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
beautiful
who uses a Chanel piercing..rukky
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Politicalidiot: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
I said it and will keep on saying it.
If only she had previously been using this app for her style inspirations -www.needleplus.com she would have never looked like a bull .

angry angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by chigzypeace(f): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
9ice one
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by olimaintain(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Dirty legs
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by koolguy88(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
see her dirty legs. Abeg remove the pictures jare. I don't just know how this pictures made it to front page.

@op, you guys need to be serious for once

@lalasticala, meet me in my office right away.

grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by StoneLucifer: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
All these local ugly Nigerian girls..I know so many Nigerian men will get carried away here.U havent seen babes men..Take a trip to Rio de Janeiro or Brasilia where i am now, u will hate these ugly Nigerian girls..
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2016
She fine sha
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by MidasTouche01(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
igboboy3:
The person who created the topic of this thread is a goat angry

Could you please explain why u made this statement?
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by MidasTouche01(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by MidasTouche01(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2016
StoneLucifer:
All these local ugly Nigerian girls..I know so many Nigerian men will get carried away here.U havent seen babes men..Take a trip to Rio de Janeiro or Brasilia where i am now, u will hate these ugly Nigerian girls..

Would you please snap some pictures with the beautiful Brasilia girls

So that those who can't travel there can see what they are missing

#sarcasticallyspeaking

5 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by igboboy3(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Could you please explain why u made this statement?

It is clickbait and deliberately misleading
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by superfelix: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by bodmas119(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
she no even clean self, c her leg as dirty as her clit
Re: Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag by Marrtynze(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
But I can't still see it na, she wud actually av to cover my eyes too for me not to see dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Donates Ambulance To Fire Service In Abuja / Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized / Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.