Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? (854 Views)

How Do You Say "Nepa Has Retrieved Power" In Your Area? / When You Become The First To Buy The Iphone 7 In Your Area / When You Vote For Change And No Electricity In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? by Amakortee: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
what do u say?

Re: Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? by hummerwise(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
But the Taste quality and Size has reduced........ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? by Amakortee: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
hummerwise:
But the Taste quality and Size has reduced........ grin grin

you may be right. but what surprised me is that since I was a little boy till today, the price is still #50. except its different in your area. how u wished a other stuffs in Nigeria would be the same.... that's mark of quality.
Re: Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? by hummerwise(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Amakortee:

you may be right. but what surprised me is that since I was a little boy till today, the price is still #50. except its different in your area. how u wished a other stuffs in Nigeria would be the same.... that's mark of quality.
bruh chill....
i know the price is still the same,,,but this people get sense, they reduced everythng abt this gala to suit the price instead of increasing the price...
so if yu think it well,,yu will know it all comes down to the samething.. grin

broda,,wouldnt you rather buy a gala sausage of a high quality taste with the real tasteful meaty flavor that gives the maximum enjoment and satisfaction...than this baked flour with something like rubber taste inside it.. grin
Re: Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? by Kenneth205(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bought it last week. Still same price! N50
Re: Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:55am On Jul 13, 2016
bought it on sunday, now #60
Re: Is The Price Of Gala The Same In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerians and wayo

(1) (Reply)

Craze Clown Comedy / Have You Realized This? / Mmm- What Will Happen On January 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.