Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Beginner In Need Of A Mentor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beginner In Need Of A Mentor (611 Views)

In Need Of A Mentor In Blogging / Is This Good Enough For A Beginner In Html/css ? / Beginner In Seo Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beginner In Need Of A Mentor by brianromel(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hello house.

I just want to let my people know that after 7 years of just looking at it,I decided to join in,even if i'm late at age.

I'm just throught learning the basics on html,xhtml and Css and i'm about to dabble into the world of jscript vbscript and ajax before i hit php and asp.

So since i'm learning this on my own,and i rather don't have a budget for a school,just my motivation to know.

I need a mentor who won't mind answering me questons when i ask,who plays a mean game of pe 2009 and others on ps2 and who stays around iju ishagha,oke aro and agbado axis of lagos.

Or who is online,

Please give me a hoot on 07035803388
or mail me on (cj 1080 @ gmail .com)
<b> be looking forward to here from ya</b>
<select>
<optgroup>me</optgroup>
<option>yes</option>
<option> No</option>
</select>
Re: Beginner In Need Of A Mentor by brianromel(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
My first problem,I just paid for a web hosting space(or was i too excited that i have gotten into trouble already).

And now after designing the bells and whistles i didn't look up the part where it said

"how to upload a site"

As in how do i name pictures,how do i place my files so i don't have error in page place or does the web hosting site do it for me.

Any mentor around"assistance needed."
Re: Beginner In Need Of A Mentor by rflexii(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2009
it depend on your hosting company, your hosting company is supposed to have a detailed instruction on how to upload your files to the internet, but alternatively, in your account if you see where you can create an ftp account, create one and logon to net2ftp.com the rest is easy from there all you have to know is that your files will go into htdoc or www or httdoc depending on your host.

You can find some articles on 9ja-hosted.com that might be helpful

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Review This Web Site / So Which Joomla Extensions (free Or Otherwise) Have You Used? / Nigerians Teach Me Web/wap Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.