Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,618 members, 7,861,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

New Boyfriend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Boyfriend (536 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Snaps With Her Rumoured New Boyfriend / Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Boyfriend by lordklaus(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2016
A guy sent a Whatsapp message to his ex-girlfriend...
EX-BOYFRIEND: Hello my dear... I know it's late and I know it's been quite a while since we broke up. But I need to get something out of my chest, I want to tell you something very important.
The new boyfriend saw the message and replied...
NEW BOYFRIEND: Easy there bros. She's fallen asleep in my arms like she does every single night for the past month. But tomorrow when she wakes up, I'll tell her, you miss her. Or is it that you still love her? What is so important you want her to know at 2am in the morning?
EX-BOYFRIEND: Just tell her that I tested HIV Positive!
Loooooooool
Get more jokes on http://www.gistclinic..com
Re: New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Church Attendance / Ibo Man Wants Dangote To Be Counted Among Patriach In The Holy Book / Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.