Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Man Who Asked Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Her. (screenshot Images) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Asked Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Her. (screenshot Images) (574 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Pastor Adeboye A 'lunatic' / Man Asking Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Kemi (screenshots) / Bianca Ojukwu Slams Kemi Olunloyo For Claiming She Had An Abortion For Fani-kayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Asked Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Her. (screenshot Images) by Goldenzeneth: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2016
The journalist even said it’s part of her profile to expose men who ask her for sex… I’m laughing hard here tho… If only the man said his “full real name” – his life has ended! LMAO!

Kemi Olunloyo, the absolutely controversial journalist who is never shy of airing whatever comes to mind even if it goes deep to family has come with a brand new “banger”… Hehe…

She exposed a Papa Punky who can be clearly seen trying to set the woman’s “P” in a Facebook chat. Exposing the dude via screenshots of their conversation thread, she wrote:
“My Wikipedia profile reported I exposed men begging me for sex online. While most women feel offended and keep quiet, I revealed the problem of male prostitution in Nigeria. It is real. Today July 12th, I received this new one. I will now be showing you proof of my Nigerian Journalism via screenshots. #EndMaleProstitution #hnnimpact”

She went on to share that after exposing the dude, he still inboxed her, saying she’s tarnishing his image.

She had this to share:

To continue click here http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/07/man-who-asked-kemi-olunloyo-for-sex.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

E-mojey Shares Money Flaunting Cute Pics Of Kids See Photos / Eniola Badmus -single And Not Searching / I'm Not Phcn –Desmond Elliott Replies Somone About Unfulfilled Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.