Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cucumber Farming In Taraaba State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cucumber Farming In Taraaba State (519 Views)

Cucumber Farming In Nigeria – How To Start The Business / My Cucumber Farming Experience In Lagos / My Cucumber Farming Adventure(my First Experience As A Farmer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cucumber Farming In Taraaba State by gbugbru(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Currently serving in Taraba State, of a truth that Taraba is blessed with land and good soil. Met with a lot of persons on what best to plant and when to plant various seeds such as cucumber and water-melon. People with different discouraging ideas which to a large extent has discouraged me from going further. I want to ask if there is any advice one can offer me here, as am seriously desperate to start something. Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Cucumber Farming In Taraaba State by Pavore9: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2016
gbugbru:
Currently serving in Taraba State, of a truth that Taraba is blessed with land and good soil. Met with a lot of persons on what best to plant and when to plant various seeds such as cucumber and water-melon. People with different discouraging ideas which to a large extent has discouraged me from going further. I want to ask if there is any advice one can offer me here, as am seriously desperate to start something. Your advice will be appreciated.

The market should determine whether you should get involved or not. The crops you are thinking of, where do those who sell them source it from?

(1) (Reply)

Success Guidelines To Plantains Farming / Farm Land 4 Sales / Large Scale Frozen French Fries Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.