Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Indomie Instant Millionare Promo! Many People Are Winning Oo What Do You Say - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indomie Instant Millionare Promo! Many People Are Winning Oo What Do You Say (5592 Views)

STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) / 701,000 People Are Enslaved In Nigeria -Survey / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Instant Millionare Promo! Many People Are Winning Oo What Do You Say by stanzzz: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
INDOMIE started a consumer promo tagged Indomie Instant Millionaire Promo on the 1st of September 2009 nationwide.

I thought , that is Fake and would not participate

BUT it  is going on smoothly

it's INdOmiE's  honour to announcet the first star prize winner of N1,000,000.00 which emerged on 7th Sept 2009.

Her name Mrs Iwenofu Elizabeth Dada Obiageli of the Nigerian Customs, Yaba. Lagos. and it is REAAALLLLL ,I was there myself at that time she Scarthed the Card and won the Million Naira , She was so Excited and so happy , Seriously I couldnt my self believe it , until i saw it by my own eyes.

They haave  more 59 star winners  to go, hundreds and thousands many more consolation prizes to win.

I wish i also win this Million and fufill my dreams with this money,
Re: Indomie Instant Millionare Promo! Many People Are Winning Oo What Do You Say by niaok20: 2:34am On Sep 22, 2012
how much is it to send the sms?

(1) (Reply)

List Your Whatsapp Group Here Let The World Join. / Daily Birthday Wishes - Simdam500 / Airtel Free Internet Trick Working For All Handlers Like Opera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.