Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

MFM Clamps Down On Indecent Dressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Clamps Down On Indecent Dressing (417 Views)

Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM Clamps Down On Indecent Dressing by shinystar(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2016
The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries yesterday announced that it has banned indecent dressing in all its branches worldwide. The church reiterated that its major standard is holiness.

The chairman of the Ministry’s media committee, Pastor Oladele Bank-Olemoh, made this disclosure while he led his team members on a courtesy visit to Punch.

“Our church is principally a deliverance ministry and that means we are fighting against demonic forces,” he said.
According to Bank-Olemoh, the General Overseer of MFM, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, has warned that indecent dressing would no longer be tolerated in the church.

He said, “The G.O. had warned that if those who dress indecently do not change, they will not be allowed into the church. And today, if anybody is not properly dressed, the person will be not be allowed into the church; we will politely tell the person that he or she cannot enter, that is the standard.”

http://naijachurchnews.com/mfm-clamps-indecent-dressing/
Re: MFM Clamps Down On Indecent Dressing by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2016
They have always clamped down indecent dressing way back....this is my 16th year in that church right from 2000 yet I still dey rigmaroll my way around my dress scene..with all my bling bling accessories and long weaves still in use
Re: MFM Clamps Down On Indecent Dressing by excellencyabia1: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Thank you for that if it will be maintained. I belive that christianity is not about having crowd but about having people that represent what they believe

(1) (Reply)

Read Rhapsody Of Realities / AGAIN !!! Over 200 Muslim Youths Run Amok, Destroy Catholic Church Near Abuja / The Earth Is The LORD'S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.