Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals (989 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2016
The following are corruption scandal in which immediate past president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is alleged to be part of it.
· continue reading
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2016
They should let this man rest na....abi warris all this yamayama they are putting him in
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by ideology(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Sasuwa:
The following are corruption scandal in which immediate past president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is alleged to be part of it.
· GEJ in $1.3 billion Malabu fraud scandal, the uk court testify that the deal is not in the interest of Nigerians and was surprise why a sitting president will release public fund to. ““I cannot simply assume that the FGN which was in power in 2011 and subsequently until 2015 rigorously defended the public interest of the people of Nigeria in all respects,” the judge ruled. Premium times
· Nigeria lost $15 billion to arms fraud under jonathan regime – professor yemi osinbanjo "It was discovered a few days ago that the total amount of money lost just to corruption in part of...and provision of security equipment in the military is close to $15bn; while the nation's foreign reserves is now around abou continue reading
you really think that your blog will do well writing baseless accusations
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
ideology:
you really think that your blog will do well writing baseless accusations
y call it baseless? All facts are collected from reputable source like naij.com, premium times , vanguard etc. This is my efort against corruption and not just for blogging sake.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by ideology(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Sasuwa:
y call it baseless? All facts are collected from reputable source like naij.com, premium times , vanguard etc. This is my efort against corruption and not just for blogging sake.
facts collected from another online blogger hoping to get traffic because it will trend. Fighting corruption my foot

Why have FG not arrested GEJ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2016
ideology:
facts collected from another online blogger hoping to get traffic because it will trend. Fighting corruption my foot

Why have FG not arrested GEJ?
yes war against corruption is my interest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by ideology(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Find another niche that adds value to the common man on the street, more Grace ...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by ideology(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Sasuwa:
yes war against corruption is my interest
Your time, your headache, your data, #noneofmybusiness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2016
ideology:
Find another niche that adds value to the common man on the street, more Grace ...
what will add value to a common on the street than nigeria without corruption?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by ideology(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Sasuwa:
what will add value to a common on the street than nigeria without corruption?
like what is adding to you in your room in Taraba state smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2016
ideology:
like what is adding to you in your room in Taraba state smiley
let not derail this post pls, but am not from taraba
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2016
ideology:

Your time, your headache, your data, #noneofmybusiness
i can do more than this to end corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by ideology(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Sasuwa:
i can do more than this to end corruption
i see that you are competing with buhari, but I know where people like you end. People like you end up eating Aisha rice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
OP, if ur blood is not strong enough for "AJEGUNLE" weed, stop it........
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2016
ideology:
i see that you are competing with buhari, but I know where people like you end. People like you end up eating Aisha rice
did u hear urself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals by Sasuwa(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
OP, if ur blood is not strong enough for "AJEGUNLE" weed, stop it........
*weed*?

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Officers And Companies Implicated In The Arms Procurement Probe / Nigerian National Assembly: The Madhouse Of A Nation- Sahara Repoters / Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.