Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year (1166 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha / History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
1. The great lion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
2. Two Fantas, no opener grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Juxtified(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
vargasvictory:
1. The great lion grin

wow. epic!

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
3. When the subsidy removal is none of your business grin grin

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
When an ineffectual buffoon talks. Such a _fucktard.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
4. Before and after elections grin

1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
5. Applying for Federal Govt jobs without connections grin grin

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vargasvictory:
5. Applying for Federal Govt jobs without connections grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
6. When Santa realizes the situation of things grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
7. During the election grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
... Laff don't gimme 6 packs grin
Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
The way I hide when I'm owing people

No money oooh

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by power900: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
by has haha haha haha nice one op, LA buy this land,LA die!!!
Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Me, When I discover that Buhari has 3 more years to rule

I'm fed up
Walahi

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
8. After continuous staking on Naira but Dollar keeps winning grin grin

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
9. After waiting for the promised 24/7 steady supply grin

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by DonBobes(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Conductor abeg i de drop here, mak i remove my seat belt,

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
10. When your bro tells you he wants to relocate to Nigeria grin

cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by policy12: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kindly explain

Re: Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Been In Nigeria Since The Last Year by adjoviomole(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin laff wan strangle me (lwsm)

(1) (Reply)

SPA To Buhari, Segun Ogundamisi Blasts Buhari / You Have Niger Delta Avengers As Ministers In Ur Govt -ijaw Youths To Buhari / Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.