Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. (847 Views)

Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by kingsman66(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has
declared that the spirit of 140 defenceless Igbo
people allegedly killed during the May 30 Biafra
remembrance day by Nigerian security operatives
have been invoked to trouble their killers and
accomplice.
This is as the group asserted that the event
organised in remembrance of Biafra fallen heroes
was not an Igbo affair.
IPOB made the disclosure in a statement signed by
its Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor.
The statement said, “The souls and spirits of 140
unarmed, defenceless, non-violent and innocent
citizens of Nigeria of southeast and south-south
extractions, mostly composed of Igbo sons and a
number of Igbo daughters between the ages of 20
and 35 years, who were brutally massacred in
broad day light on May 30, 2016 have been
invoked to eternally go after their killers and
enemies of the Igbo nation as well as those who
aided and abetted the gruesome massacre until
they pay for their heinous crimes and atrocities
committed.
“Other victims of killings in Igbo land, including
those killed during the IPOB non-violent protest
and jubilation marches on December 2 and
December 17, 2015 in Onitsha; and IPOB peaceful
protests in Aba on January 18 and 29, February 9,
2016 as well as the Ukpabi-Nimbo massacre of
April 25, 2016 by the Fulani were also remembered
using the Igbo’s four sacred traditional market
days/birthdays of Nkwo, Eke, Orie, and Afor

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/13/biafra-day-celebration-we-have-invoked-spirit-of-140-igbo-people-killed-to-haunt-their-killers-ipob/

Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
May their soul rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by Ofemmanu1: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Flat.heads don start e-ranting again! When will flat.heads jews learn?! Smh.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by PMPhoenix(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Tssssw, unemployment rate sha
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Come to Nairaland grin grin. I say let the fallen rest. Say this " invoking" works, would you rather they peacefully rest or have their spirit loiter. Anyone who kills is naturally going to be haunted by that person's spirit. Invoke.....heyyy
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by kingsman66(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
Come to Nairaland grin grin
meaning.............?
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2016
kingsman66:

meaning.............?

Modified^^^ my 2cent. I've never believed in these kind of things. I believe one should allow a peaceful rest. Say now the murderers (if known) proper instead of being miserable due to misfortunes caused by the invoked spirits. The families will then be filled with even greater anger and hatred, causing even more conflicts, because the already dead people did not act as expected. Whereas, as I mentioned before, if you let them be, naturally killing someone will haunt you.
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by alade112(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
IPOD Motto : Chest beating is our Pride...

1 Like

Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by kingsman66(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
Come to Nairaland grin grin. I say let the fallen rest. Say this " evoking" works, would you rather they peacefully rest or have their spirit loiter. Anyone who kills is naturally going to be haunted by that person's spirit. Evoking.....heyyy
kingsman66:

meaning.............?

my dear if is the only thing the will do to ease their anger so be it........
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by Almajiri1: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
The absolute spirit responsible for development has already fled Nigeria. More unleashing of revenge spirits means ultimate doom!

Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by omenka(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Let me hold my peace before they run mad on this thread as well. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by buhahaha: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
PMPhoenix:
Tssssw, unemployment rate sha
were do you W?? and who employed you
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by wasco24: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Story story after eating AISHA rice finish

They have enough strength to invoke powerless and useless ghost
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by ejilife: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
My the murderers and their households be hunted by the spirited of the murdered innocent Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Better leave the spirits of the dead to rest in peace.

We warned you didn't we?
Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by Qelvin(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
omenka:
Let me hold my peace before they run mad on this thread as well. cheesycheesycheesy
Have you ever made an appearance on any of the threads about fulani herdsmen converting your homeland into a butchering free for all spree? are you really this much of a coward or just a pathetic piece of sh.it that lacks the simplest of human dignity? Go mourn your people who are been butchered daily by fulani's you shameless slag, talk of picking the wrong battle while your fathers house is already a piling litter of grazing cattle dung, and your mother a booty call to some turban wearing primitives...doubt this a.s.shole is even from Benue as he claims.

1 Like

Re: We Have Invoked Spirits Of Igbo Killed To Haunt Their Killers IPOB. by Ngozi123(f): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
There is no way that the Nigerian government can deal with this other than to bring the perpetrators to justice. Allowing peaceful protestors to be murdered in broad daylight with no repercussions sets a very dangerous precedence for the country. It's IPOB protestors now but who will be next? Soon, anyone criticising the government will become fair game. If this happens then I see total anarchy in the future of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

CKD Integrated Set To Open Ceramic Tiles Factory In Shagamu Ogun State / Check Out What Zoogerians Gave Nnamdi Kanu... / Igbos, Ngige And The Buhari Government - Ngozi Ezeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.