Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

SHOCKING!!! Siasia's Cash-strap Problems In US, Not My Business – Dalung - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SHOCKING!!! Siasia's Cash-strap Problems In US, Not My Business – Dalung (511 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Siasia's Cash-strap Problems In US, Not My Business – Dalung by justiz5(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Siasia's Cash-strap Problems In US, Not My Business – Dalung

Augustine Akhilomen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964632_dreamteamvitrainingincongo_jpeg712b8550f3966903880060c054b4a2b3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964649_dream_jpeg89cac71cba7221d8ca74186b8e6d413b
Nigeria U23 team in training

Nigeria Olympic Team Coach Samson Siasia

Nigeria Sports Minister

Sports Minister, Barrister Solomon Dalung has claimed that he has no idea about Nigeria's U-23 team coach, Samson Siasia, travelling to USA for pre-warm up camp and complains of cash-strap ahead of the forthcoming Rio Olympic Games.

It will be recalled that the team has been intensifying training for the world's biggest sports showpiece in the United States where they will play some warm up matches before travelling straight to Brazil.

Siasia, who has been lamenting bitterly over the none release of funds for the team in preparation for the Men's Football game could well have a rethink after the sports minister insisted that the coaching crew should learn how to fend for themselves in USA since he was not informed about their travelling.

"The under-23 team suffering in the United States of America is something I am just hearing from you for the first time because I was never informed. And you didn't tell us what they are there for and who took them to the US," Dalung

"Because they are u-23 and they are having problems in US doesn't really mean the ministry should be pannicking. It's none of our business and they should find a way to turn around things."

Meanwhile, President of the Nigeria Olympic Committee, Honourable Tunde Popoola has assured that the Sports Minister, Barrister Solomon Dalung would revisit the Dream Team’s issue despite the team’s failure to follow due consultation before travelling to US.
http://www.soccernet.com.ng/2016/07/siasias-cash-strap-problems-in-us-not.html
Re: SHOCKING!!! Siasia's Cash-strap Problems In US, Not My Business – Dalung by gannod(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2016
justiz5:
Siasia's Cash-strap Problems In US, Not My Business – Dalung

Augustine Akhilomen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964632_dreamteamvitrainingincongo_jpeg712b8550f3966903880060c054b4a2b3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964649_dream_jpeg89cac71cba7221d8ca74186b8e6d413b
Nigeria U23 team in training

Nigeria Olympic Team Coach Samson Siasia

Nigeria Sports Minister

http://www.soccernet.com.ng/2016/07/siasias-cash-strap-problems-in-us-not.html

But if the team eventually win the gold,it will be his business...Irresponsibility on the part of the minister. At least,if he cannot encourage them,he should just shut up! Siasia has done his bit in preparing them for the olympics. What has the minister done to help?

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Paul Le Guen Named New Super Eagle Coach / . / Five Things We Learnt From The Epl's Opening Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.