Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) (1257 Views)

Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently / A Web Developer Is Needed Urgently. / Web Developer And Application Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by Slyr0x: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Position Summary

This is a 6-months contract job with Hero78 Nigeria Limited and functions may include acting as lead web developer, and lead iOS and/ or Android developer, gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective web and mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, enhancing web/mobile user experience.

Description

Proven working experience in web and mobile programming;
Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS - and also, Android/iOS SDK.;
Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP . NET, Javascript, JAVA, C or Ruby on Rails;
A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development;
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process;
Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen;
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
Experience building web and mobile applications.

Interested candidates should forward a CV to rotimi at hero78 dot com . Please include links to websites or mobile apps developed by you.
Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Oya, where are those dudes that are always making mouth? It is a very tempting offer for me, but no I am satisfied with 'trollin about the streets.

1 Like

Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by sleepingdemon: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
ehen, i for send cv, but cv don fade off, na only account number dey show

1 Like

Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Even if I want to send my CV, i don too old (>70yrs) and it is only my BVN that is showing well.
Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by Slyr0x: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
dhtml18:
Even if I want to send my CV, i don too old (>70yrs) and it is only my BVN that is showing well.

Egbon Tony, oya recommend someone na.
Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2016
The thing hard small o, boys are not ready to step in without knowing what the package has to offer. I might even take the offer for all you know, but i just hate uncertainties too much.
Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by sisqology(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Where are these guys
Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2016
sisqology:
Where are these guys

The code below explains what happened to them:

while(die) {died();}
Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by sisqology(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
dhtml18:

The code below explains what happened to them:

*dies*
Re: Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) by logicab: 3:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Slyr0x:
Position Summary
I sent you a message several days ago about computer security. Let me know so we can discuss on phone if possible. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Murach C# 2010 And Visual Studio 2010 / Web App Development Partnership: Serious Programmers Apply! / Usb Drive Locker V2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.