Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children (1539 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children by nairagossip: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2016
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, has told the family of an Abuja church member killed while doing evangelism the church would stand by them.

Adeboye made the comments when he visited the family of Eunice Elisha, the slain woman, on Tuesday. “He prayed for the family,” Emmanuel Apata, a nephew to Eunice, told 042express.com

“He assured them that all would be well and that the church would help them do every necessary thing they had to do. “Adeboye said all Christians in Abuja would be enjoined to pay their last respects to the woman.

Mr Elisha: “There was a particular day she went out and she told me that there was a mosque at the back where they commented about what she said. So I just cautioned her.” “He said the burial won’t be about RCCG alone that all the pastors and churches around Abuja would be enjoined to play their part.

“He said RCCG is waiting for us as a family to decide the dates Eunice would be laid to rest. He said RCCG was ready, that they only needed to hear from us the family to know how far they can go. “

Adeboye said RCCG was ready to bear every financial cost for the burial. “But also emphasised the church won’t block other churches from playing a part,” Apata, who protested Eunice’s killing, told our correspondent.

RCCG’s Pastor Elisha, father of seven, said he’s forgiven his wife’s killers. Eunice was married to Olawale Elisha who pastors RCCG’s Divine Touch Parish in Abuja. The couple had seven children. She was killed while preaching in an area not too far from her home in Abuja on Saturday.

Olawale said she’s a martyr for Christ. He said he already forgave Eunice’s killers. The police have arrested six suspects in connection to the murder some say was carried out by “Muslims” who didn’t like Eunice’s message.

Three weeks before the killing, Elisha said Eunice told him people at a mosque where she went to preach early in the day had made certain comments about her message.

http://www.042express.com/2016/07/what-pastor-adeboye-told-eunice-elisha-family-children.html

Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children by segunjowo(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2016
All those killing based on religious sentiments will be punished, here or hereafter. God has no religion. If my way of worship is not acceptable to you, quit the hate rage. You are free to worship God your own way.
God is the general overseer over any religion that acknowledge GOD as supreme.
It is fair enough for the church to bear the cost of the funeral. It is the right thing to do.
Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children by Young03(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2016
video of adeboye telling them this or addonbilivit
Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Young03:
video of Adeboye telling them this or addonbilivit
grin grin
Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children by eyeview: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2016
nairagossip:

Mr Elisha: “There was a particular day she went out and she told me that there was a mosque at the back where they commented about what she said. So I just cautioned her.” .

RCCG’s Pastor Elisha, father of seven, said he’s forgiven his wife’s killers.
He said he already forgave Eunice’s killers.

Wow! That's the virtures of christianity right there. The husband has already forgiven the wife's killers.
And yet you claim that a religion that goes on to kill others because they said what you don't like is a religion of peace.
Now imagine if a church has gathered to kill a muslim woman in public for preaching islam,would her family and islam forgive? R
Listen,if you have to fight and kill to defend your god,then your god is a weak god.
Meanwhile,those in the spirit knows there's a vicious and unforgiven demon that is completely veiled in black(just like the women dress in the physical) that rules behind that religion
Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children by nairagossip: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
may her soul rest in peace
Re: What Pastor Adeboye Told Eunice Elisha’s Husband, Children by nairagossip: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
OAM4J , Lalasticlala move to FP oo

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Funny Churches In Nigeria.... / I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? / Which Is The Default Position? Atheism Or Theism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.