Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

18 Year Old Girl Shares Instagram DM She Had With Cristiano Ronaldo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Year Old Girl Shares Instagram DM She Had With Cristiano Ronaldo (1470 Views)

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Shares Instagram DM She Had With Cristiano Ronaldo by gurusblog3: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
An 18 year old Portuguese girl, Amandha Lopes has shared the chat she had with famous footballer Crostiano Ronaldo. The Euro 2016 champion is well known for his antics with women especially models on Instagram. Amandha Lopes pinged Ronaldo to tell him 'muy guapo' – 'you’re handsome'

Then, after a round of “holas”, the girl told the European Champion that she’s a big fan, which Cristiano thanked her for. Amandha Lopes then posted a screenshot and a video of her conversation with Ronaldo on her Instagram page.

SEE THE CHAT PHOTOS HERE:>>>
http://sidetalknews..com.ng/2016/07/18-year-old-girl-shares-instagram-dm.html

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Shares Instagram DM She Had With Cristiano Ronaldo by segunjowo(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Shares Instagram DM She Had With Cristiano Ronaldo by lodscott(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2016
nice try, almost clicked that.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Reveals His Children Won't Get A Penny Of His Fortune / Check Out The Outfit This Nigerian Girl Made With Nylon Bags / 'pete Edochie Is My Dream Husband; All I Want Is Him' - Nollywood Actress Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.