Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

NL Moderators Wrongly Changed The Section Of My Post. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Moderators Wrongly Changed The Section Of My Post. (364 Views)

Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post / Nigerian Man Returns N150 Million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar [photo] / 11 Illustrations Of How Internet Has Changed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NL Moderators Wrongly Changed The Section Of My Post. by fidorocks(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2016
I put up a post on Wole Soyinka's involvement in the Western Region political crisis in 1965 which was a fallout of the 1964 and 1965 Elections in the political section.

I was surprised I was moved to the literature section. I wonder why one would do that. Soyinka no doubt is a towering literary figure but the post details his involvement in a historically defining moment of our political and legal development and thus by all means should be in the political section.

Let me put it this way, many religious leaders make political statements and they are posted in the political and not religious section of NL.

That they are religious figures is immaterial.

Please the moderators should move back my post to the political section. The link to the post is below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3223671/soyinka-82-reminiscing-adventures-kongi

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Truth / Likes For My Friend Pls / Happy Birthday Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.