Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi (3432 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me / People Of Niger Delta Can’t Intimidate Nigeria – Amaechi / Benin EDC Uses Soldiers To Intimidate Citizens Over Electricity Tariff. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by SuperS1Panther: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Rotimi Amaechi, minister for transportation, says the south-south region of Nigeria cannot intimidate the rest of the country.

Speaking at a town hall meeting held in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, on Monday, Amaechi said the south-south is not a country on its own but a subset of Nigeria, which could not be doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

“It is part of a nation called Nigeria. You cannot continue to shoot against yourselves and think you will survive,” he said.

“You cannot continue to do the things you are doing and expect a different result. You cannot intimidate Nigerians. Don’t forget I was governor; I was never intimidated in Rivers state.

“So if we are fighting a cause, can we now sit down and know what that cause is, who will be the beneficiary, what we did when we had the opportunity to make decisions? Now you are saying, ‘Ask them.’”

TIME TO END THE BLAME GAME

Amaechi added: “It’s time to move forward. If we start the blame game, we would do it for four years and we wouldn’t have done anything and people don’t care about the blame game anymore.

“The reason why you voted for us is the reason why you are blaming the other people. Having voted for us, it means you heard us when we were campaigning that these people have failed and failed us.

“In fact I was very excited when your governor made his speech; I said this is a new convert. Now I can hear your governor say a similar thing. He’s using a different word. He is saying we want development.

“If we don’t give you development, next time, don’t vote for us. What development do we want to give you from my ministry? One of my offence in the south-south was that there we have no roads; this east west road was not constructed.

“When Orubebe attacked me here in Akwa Ibom, I replied by showing them the photograph of east west road and I showed them the flyovers I constructed across east west road anywhere the rivers flow I put a flyover across and I said facts speaks for them and the President called me and said Amaechi stop stop stop.

“He borrowed 100bn and started, he hasn’t finished it. Now it is your turn, the minister of Niger Delta. If you don’t complete it, God bless you.”

N2.3TRN SPENT ON NON-EXISTENT CALABAR-LAGOS RAIL

“I met on my table a contract awarded for nearly $12 billion and not implemented. That contract was called the Lagos-Calabar railway.

“I know that is what you want to hear and I must thank the minister of national planning, when others were running around and saying no money no money, between the minister of national planning and budget plus myself, minister of finance and the president, we have agreed that we would do both Lagos-Calabar and Lagos-Kano railway.

“We are proceeding with Lagos-Kano and Lagos-Calabar. This year, we will commence with Lagos-Kano and then we’ll start with Lagos-Ibadan. Between this year and early next year, we will start with Calabar to Akwa Ibom.

“The idea is not only because we want to drive up the economy of the south-south people but we also want to convey passengers and goods from Calabar to Uyo so that once the roads are bad, passengers can use other means of transportation. That is our vision for the next two to three years.”

https://www.thecable.ng/south-south-cannot-intimidate-nigeria-says-amaechi

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by bluaero(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Amechi, if the black hole on your face can only spew thrash, is it not better to shut it? Is is that hard?

Why you no dey ever get sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by SuperS1Panther: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
We are in the season of people telling their constituencies the bitter truth.

Yesterday was Joe Igbokwe (the best Igbo man ever liveth).

Today is Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi (the lion of Ibiama).

Who is next?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by malele(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Cant this man called amaechi be shot dead, has APC not caused enough problem in this country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by buhahaha: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Okoo..Someone says if you can imagine it then it is possible..Find solution to ur problem.. U r here gossiping
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by TheFreeOne: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
There's fundamental error bedevilling Ameachi.

7 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by SuperS1Panther: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
malele:
Cant this man called amaechi be shot dead, has APC not caused enough problem in this country

You are wishing for the assassination of another man. Beware of the Law of Sowing and Reaping ooo..

Karma is at your doorstep.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by Izonpikin: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
ameachi come to the creeks and get down with your tribes men...just come...olodo

4 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
This abandoned son still have the guts to talk despite the hardship his evil party has caused Nigerians, some people nor get shame sha

1 Like

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by Abeymills(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ametif bubuharis ATM ole basterd lizard

1 Like

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by TheFreeOne: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
bluaero:
Amechi, if the black hole on your face can only spew thrash, is it not better to shut it? Is is that hard?

Why you no dey ever get sense

He's a modern day south south Afonja like our southwest frog eyed fraudster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by limeta(f): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
chai
How soon you sold the brother in you to the devil .
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by SuperS1Panther: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique .... FP please.
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by 989900E: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
I pray they follow up with action. These are grand plans, no doubt.
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by Amberon11: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
o
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by attacker321: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
We are in the season of people telling their constituencies the bitter truth.

Yesterday was Joe Igbokwe (the best Igbo man ever liveth).

Today is Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi (the lion of Ibiama).

Who is next?

[size=14pt]You missed out Ayodele Fayose(The greatest Yoruba man dead or alive)[/size]

cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by AlphaNet: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by SuperS1Panther: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
attacker321:

[size=14pt]You missed out Ayodele Fayose(The greatest Yoruba man dead or alive)[/size] cool

Do you mean the rabid unchained mad dog, the adopted son of the Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by babdap: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
They are bunch of disgruntled elements.
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by shukuokukobambi: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

You're wrong bros.

Fayose is the Messiah of the marginalized yeeboe. He and FFK are the only people fighting for Biafra and their imprisoned dilector

3 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by attacker321: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Stop insulting the greatest Yoruba man of all time. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by shukuokukobambi: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
attacker321:

Stop insulting the greatest Yoruba man of all time. cheesy

He's also greater than all yeeboe dead and alive cheesy

He's obviously made more impact in yeeboe lives than all yeeboe dead or imprisoned cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by attacker321: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

He's also greater than all yeeboe dead and alive cheesy

He's obviously made more impact in yeeboe lives than all yeeboe dead or imprisoned cheesy

Cool. He is the greatest yeromgba man in history. cool

9 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by shukuokukobambi: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
attacker321:

Cool. He is the greatest yeromgba man in history. cool

Greater than all yeeboe dead, alive or in prison cheesy

If you like, crush your tongue because you no wan pronounce the word that sends you into epileptic fits. I no go tell you sorry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by 33xtr33r: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Greater than all yeeboe dead, alive or in prison cheesy

If you like, crush your tongue because you no wan pronounce the word that sends you into epileptic fits. I no go tell you sorry cheesy

Like the cold shivers that travel down the spines of Yorrobbers, dying, dead and rotten or in bondage whenever they hear the name NK...

NK raising his hands in victory -

7 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by shukuokukobambi: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr33r:

[size=2pt]Like cold shivers that travel down the spines of Yorrobbers, dying, dead and rotten whenever they hear the name NK...

NK raising his hands in victory -
[/size]

sdgjgdrgfgjvjjifhdjgcdhhfjcjdhfhfhfhsaetuojjvxdgjfjfsyihghggdhghfhfhghfbdhgg

1 Like

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by 33xtr33r: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

sdgjgdrgfgjvjjifhdjgcdhhfjcjdhfhfhfhsaetuojjvxdgjfjfsyihghggdhghfhfhghfbdhgg

Next time you'll mind how you spew thrash...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by shukuokukobambi: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr33r:

[size=2pt]Next time you'll mind how you spew thrash...[/size]

Ffghhhhyyyhtfddcvggyyyhbhnnbbvgggfdddddfghhbbrruicdevdd

1 Like

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
malele:
See who is talking. Go and shoot him now. You can talk anyhow on this faceless forum, but if you were to meet him, you probably wouldn't be able to utter a word.

3 Likes

Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by chesterlee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
The Judas of our time!!!

Shame on u Amaechi...
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by 400billionman: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who be Amaethief ?

Who be Saboteur ?
Re: South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi by Jenkizo: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
malele:
. You are as useless and stupid like our Party PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Shares Live Video Battle Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army / Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur / Young Woman Dies After Falling Out Of Window While Taking A Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.