Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls (476 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / Is There Any Dropshipping Business Owner/expert Here? / Is There Any SEO Freelancer Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by Obatechnologies(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
I lost my rank on google first page due to my hosting issues. Am on first page of Google and now am bottom 2nd page and 3rd page. Am losing visibility on google SERP. PLEASE any help.
http://infopedia.com.ng
Re: Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by seoconsultant(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
for what keyword or keyword(s)
you need to check if your site has been hit by Google algorithm and need to know which of them has caught you.
Hence you will be able to note which issue your site has.
Call 08028002495 if you need to hire an seo expert.
Thanks
Re: Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by D34lw4p(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can look into your site and tell you what went wrong and apply the right strategies to keep you back on track, contact me on: +2348133214485
Re: Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by Puresolutions: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
rewrite the articles on your site.your articles have been either duplicated or lloks too similar to your competition and increase your site's content
Re: Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by ProGSM(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lets have the keyword before been able to help you.

You may not get a good solution with giving us this.
Re: Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by Puresolutions: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Let him do a content review on his site and remove all the corrections simple.

It's not hard nau
Re: Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by todayboy: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lessons to learn don't rank your site alone also consider ranking your contents in other sites too.

For instance any keyword on my site I create a video on YouTube promote the video the same way I promote my site

If I lost the rank of my site I might not loss that of my contents in order site.
Re: Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls by Obatechnologies(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks fellow NL your contributions are great. I really appreciate you guys.

I ranked on google first page with the keyword "portal.npower.gov.ng" and "npower.gov.ng"

I was formally on first search page but now on third page.

I also noticed a drop of rank of 2 other posts.

(1) (Reply)

Konga New Affiliate Commission / Seo Expert / Article Editor Needed / Schedule And Send up To 2000 Emails/newsletters Free Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.