Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife (1480 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Why I Abused, Threatened Tinubu’s Wife – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by Supnaija(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Senator Dino Melaye has threatened to beat and impregnate Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of the APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Controversial Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye has threatened to beat and impregnate Senator Oluremi Tinubu, a colleague and wife of the APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
According to a report by Sahara Reporters, the senator representing Kogi west constituency at the national assembly had made the threats after a rowdy session at the Senate on Tuesday, July 12, 2016. It was further reported that Melaye had issued the threat to Mrs Tinubu after the Senator representing Lagos Central had said the Senate should not be reduced to a stage where Senators could just issue childish threats following plans by some Senators to.....

READ MORE

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/video-senator-dino-melaye-threatens-tinubus-wife/

Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Threatening to beat someone else's wife?!
Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino wan give her belle?
Hmmmmmmmm
Make I ready for omugwo
Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by mebad(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
frankline5:
Dino wan give her belle?
Hmmmmmmmm
Make I ready for omugwo

Lmao @ Omugwo
Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by saintikechi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
sex show for senate ? chai dino wan wire wetin tinubu chop remain.
Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by delishpot: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Some Naija men talk no dey pass sex. He wants to beat her and impregnante her? Is that a coded rape threat?

Supnaija:
Senator Dino Melaye has threatened to beat And IMPREGNATE Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of the APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Controversial Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye has threatened to beat and impregnate Senator Oluremi Tinubu, a colleague and wife of the APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
According to a report by Sahara Reporters, the senator representing Kogi west constituency at the national assembly had made the threats after a rowdy session at the Senate on Tuesday, July 12, 2016. It was further reported that Melaye had issued the threat to Mrs Tinubu after the Senator representing Lagos Central had said the Senate should not be reduced to a stage where Senators could just issue childish threats following plans by some Senators to.....
READ MORE
SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/video-senator-dino-melaye-threatens-tinubus-wife/
Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by Supnaija(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
delishpot:
many Naija men talk no dey pass sex. He wants to beat her and impregnante her? Is that a coded rape threat?

My brother from merely reading it sef. I suspect he has a crush on her and she has refused. The guy won F**K am but as they dey at loggerheads now he just spilled the beans from his dirty mind. What a pervert

3 Likes

Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by emenem: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
As a married woman and a senator of the federal Republic, you should be a role model to all women out there. Now looking at Senator Oluremi Tinubu who is always in the habit of fighting and poking the faces of her male colleagues at the slightest provocations, one can hardly see or take her as a role model. Little wonder Dino is threatening to beat her up and impregnate her.

When a woman who is expected to carry herself with dignity like the other distinguished lady senators, decide to always engage in fisticuffs with the likes of Dino, don't be surprised, one day they may just beat her up and impregnate her and nothing will happen, after all, Nigeria has seen worse things and nothing happened.

Was it not in this country that a 13year old Ese Oruru was abducted from her father's house in Bayelsa state, taken to the emir Sanusi's palace in Kano, forcefully converted to Islam and impregnated by whomever it was they are hiding his identity yet nothing happened? The police feigned helpless and watched the whole thing go down.

So Madam Tinubu, you may want to take that threat seriously oo, after all, Senator Dino Melaye has been known to do exactly what he threatened to do to you to his ex wife. Don't say you were not warned. If you think your husband can do anything when the threat is actualized, then you are in for a rude shock... The best thing for you is to turn a new leaf and behave yourself in a manner befitting your status as a lady and a married woman.

Nigeria Politicians will never seize to amaze me. St*pid set of human beings. F**ls, Ba*stards... both the pdps and apc lick my ass for all i care.
Re: See How Senator Dino Melaye Threatened Tinubu’s Wife by Supnaija(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2016
emenem:
As a married woman and a senator of the federal Republic, you should be a role model to all women out there. Now looking at Senator Oluremi Tinubu who is always in the habit of fighting and poking the faces of her male colleagues at the slightest provocations, one can hardly see or take her as a role model. Little wonder Dino is threatening to beat her up and impregnate her.

When a woman who is expected to carry herself with dignity like the other distinguished lady senators, decide to always engage in fisticuffs with the likes of Dino, don't be surprised, one day they may just beat her up and impregnate her and nothing will happen, after all, Nigeria has seen worse things and nothing happened.

Was it not in this country that a 13year old Ese Oruru was abducted from her father's house in Bayelsa state, taken to the emir Sanusi's palace in Kano, forcefully converted to Islam and impregnated by whomever it was they are hiding his identity yet nothing happened? The police feigned helpless and watched the whole thing go down.

So Madam Tinubu, you may want to take that threat seriously oo, after all, Senator Dino Melaye has been known to do exactly what he threatened to do to you to his ex wife. Don't say you were not warned. If you think your husband can do anything when the threat is actualized, then you are in for a rude shock... The best thing for you is to turn a new leaf and behave yourself in a manner befitting your status as a lady and a married woman.

Nigeria Politicians will never seize to amaze me. St*pid set of human beings. F**ls, Ba*stards... both the pdps and apc lick my ass for all i care.

WOW is that what Mrs Tinubu does, poking men in the face? I never knew. What a disappointment!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders NASS To Subject MDA's To Fiscal Responsibility Act / JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor / Acting President Osinbajo Chairs Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.