Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ex Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, Exposes Man Begging Her For Sex (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, Exposes Man Begging Her For Sex (photo) (939 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / 9 Times Ex Governor's Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo Flaunted Her Boobs On Social Media / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, Exposes Man Begging Her For Sex (photo) by Crystal70200: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has once again exposed a man begging her for sex. The controversial journalist/blogger who has been in the news a lot lately for ‘accusing’ a lot of people in the public eye for one thing or the other, decided to expose and shame a man who has been bothering her for sex via Facebook. This will not be the first time Kemi Olunloyo is doing this, but this time, she may have considered the man and shared only his conversations, unlike the last time when she shared pictures of the men who bothered her.

“My Wikipedia profile reported I exposed men begging me for sex online. While most women feel offended and keep quiet, I revealed the problem of male prostitution in Nigeria. It is real. Today July 12th, I received this new one. I will now be showing you proof of my Nigerian Journalism via screenshots. #EndMaleProstitution #hnnimpact”

After sharing the post, the man contacted her to know why she shared the post, and she made a screenshot of their conversation and shared it again! cheesy

Check out the screenshots below:
Source - https://www.naij.com/889189-again-kemi-olunloyo-exposes-man-begging-her-for-photo.html

Re: Ex Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, Exposes Man Begging Her For Sex (photo) by moxsella(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
naso she fine reach? some men dey fuckup sha, Olosho full everywhere. Make i borrow Motor go pekas i dey come
Re: Ex Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, Exposes Man Begging Her For Sex (photo) by Came: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cheats everywhere. Woman way dem say suppose dey yaba left, na him person dey toast again. Hummmmmm!!
Re: Ex Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, Exposes Man Begging Her For Sex (photo) by daviddagreat: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Some men are deranged hor-ny billy goats

(1) (Reply)

/ Toke Makinwa Flaunts Cleavage In Sexy Outfit / Breaking News; The Winner Of Project Fame Season 9 Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.