Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Read This Before You Pull Out Your Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Read This Before You Pull Out Your Tooth (1189 Views)

Four Ways To Get Your Tooth As White As Snow / Why Do Men Still Pull Out During Sex / Which Tooth Paste Is The Best In Teeth Whitening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Pull Out Your Tooth by Osisie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
This may sound weird, but please DO NOT GO TO A DENTIST! All they ever do is extract your tooth, one after the other. How old are you? How many more teeth would you extract?

Here's the thing, every time you extract a tooth, the worms move to the next tooth. Boom! Before you know it, you no longer have molars.

Toothache is caused by worms living in your teeth. Don't be deceived, every body has them. You feel pains because they have become excess and have started drilling your tooth.

I guess the logical thing to do here is to bring out the worms, right? RIGHT! But the Dentist doesn't do that, why? Because he can't. Yeah, that's right, HE CAN'T!

Good news is....... I CAN. it's just like deworming yourselves after every 3 months. My herbal treatment would bring out the worms and you would see them with your own eyes.
And Bingo! Your toothache becomes history.

I wanna help people everywhere to get out of toothache permanently because I also walked down that road....... and it wasn't funny at all. I was always skeptical about extracting my tooth. So I never did. Until I found this herbal magic that brought permanent healing. Now I wanna share it with everyone.

Pls, send me a mail at sammy_foster58@yahoo.com
or call 08056123313.

DO NOT EXTRACT YOUR TOOTH!

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Read This Before You Pull Out Your Tooth by Brigadier7(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol..Am a Dentist,Licenced Both in Nigeria and America Where did you learn this from?? Who told you you've got worms in your teeth? FYI There are NO WORMS IN YOUR TEETH.I understand you want to sell your product, its cool, but you shouldn't Misinform the populace by telling them stuffs that have no scientific Basis..Hope your "Herbal" Concoction can manage your Px when he/she comes down with JAW CYST like the pic below as a result of Untreated Dental Caries(A hole in the tooth)?

2 Likes

Re: Read This Before You Pull Out Your Tooth by kingzx0(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
shocked deceptive marketing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Heal Asthma / Gynaecologist In The House Pls Help / Study: Fasting For Three Days Can Regenerate The Entire Immune System Of Humans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.