Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Drama At MTN Project Fame After 'herbalist' Storm Lagos audition [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama At MTN Project Fame After 'herbalist' Storm Lagos audition [PICS] (844 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama At MTN Project Fame After 'herbalist' Storm Lagos audition [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
A hilarious dramatic scene played out at a popular talent hunt show when a professional herbalist stormed the venue of the MTN project fame reality show auditions in Lagos to showcase his talent.

For Awopeju Olaniyi Philips aka King Phillipiano, it was fame or nothing as the self-professed herbalist stormed the Ultima Studio in his full traditional regalia to slug it out with other music enthusiasts in the Lagos audition of Project Fame West Africa season 9.

Adorned in beads, robes, animal skin and a horsetail to match, the chap claims his costume represents the cultural diversity and the unity of the African continent. Like many others who thronged the Ultima Studio, he had the singular objective of reaching musical fame on the Project Fame platform.

However, for this feat to be achieved, King Phillipiano believed his costume would prove his seriousness to the judges. Like the celebrity he dreamt to be, his presence attracted paparazzi on the yellow carpet.

However, the fame King Phillipiano sought wouldn’t come cheaply for as he had to showcase his vocal prowess to convince the panel of judges comprising Gloria Rhodes, Cobhams Asuquo, and Shola Allyson.

Well, his magic could only get him as far as the arena. His vocal power wasn’t convincing enough for the judges who were nonetheless thrilled by his comical performance and elaborate regalia. He’ll have to try again next time, but not after proper consultations with the oracles..

See more photos after the cut...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/drama-at-mtn-project-fame-after.html?m=1

MissyB3 Lalasticlala

Re: Drama At MTN Project Fame After 'herbalist' Storm Lagos audition [PICS] by HungerBAD: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Funny guy.

Today I go respect myself. Fear no let me yab herbalist ohh,before him turn me to Alligator.

So,the guy below me fit get Liver to yab. Oya say something my Guy below.

1 Like

Re: Drama At MTN Project Fame After 'herbalist' Storm Lagos audition [PICS] by dyadeleye(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why he no kuku carry all the shrine come nah grin
Re: Drama At MTN Project Fame After 'herbalist' Storm Lagos audition [PICS] by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

Today I go respect myself. Fear no let me yab herbalist ohh,before him turn me to Alligator.

So,the guy below me fit get Liver to yab. Oya say something my Guy below.

É be like say dey don do sumtin u b4... tongue

(1) (Reply)

See This Cute Photo Of Actress Uche Elendu And Her Baby Girl / Mocheddah Is Sexy In Red Body Hugging Gown / What Kim Kardashian Told North West About Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.