Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? (58749 Views)

Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Marvin10(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
HRich:
419ner. You wan chop d guy 500k sharp sharp

Be very careful Mr HRich... before your mouth will put you in trouble, do you think am so jobless as to start looking for who to scam, check my profile and see who you dealing with and stop running your mouth any how okay.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
kelvo3:
MMM-NIGERIA
Grow your money by 30% every 30days through MMM Nigeria.
http:///?i=obianikakelvo@hotmail.com (or whatapp me on 07038212422 for more details)

bros u don drop link sharp sharp... i hail o fellow mavrodian grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by muller101(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bee keeping

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by MukaboxNG: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
harrysjones:
bro u can be a merchant in jumia and earn more
Exactly my idea too and since he is in benin he can use company like http://mukabox.com.ng to sell from anywhere in nigeria on jumia
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by MukaboxNG: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
edorhe14:
I am into Importation and I am in need of a partner to take it to the next level.
Holla at me if u r interested and I stay in benin too
My email is Edorhe14@gmail.com
We can chat from then.
Pls contact me if u r serious if u having doubt dont bother.
Cheers.
importation is great and even more interesting when u sell on jumia, kongaand dealdey. If you are not in lagos company like http://mukabox.com.ng can help you do warehousing and dropoff of your product while you face your other business
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by youngpilotHO: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Like what you see, you can buy or sell clothes

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
If u are interested in production business then let me no toochsamn@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Youngzedd(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
chronique:
You're a complete nincompoop! Better go look for the old woman that used your brain to fry akara and sold it for 50 kobo. Don't know why some of you guys on nairaland,are so dumb to the extent that you guys don't even get to think of how stupid you'll sound to others,beefore opening your mouth to talk. You might as well send your sisters/daughters to work for him since it's a lucrative business to you.

Seconded.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Youngzedd(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
Op you can go into importation of stuffs like laptops, phones, bikes, fridge its very profitable and theres high patronage, start small and grow bigger

You can start a nice poultry and fishery farm in a rural area where land is cheap and find a stable market for your products in the town

You can open a nice bar in a strategic easily accessible spot, its entertainment and refreshing so people must come

My ten cents

500k won't go close. This is Naira not USD.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by mhisbliss(f): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Youngzedd:

500k won't go close. This is Naira not USD.
didn't you see were i say start small? Every comments here and you're seeing only my comments
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by youngpilotHO: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have you guys heard about okrikah.com. Sellers and Buyers of Pre-Owned Fashion and Domestic home items.

Check them out for very cheap Designer collections for Men, Women,Kids and Accessories.
@ https://www.okrikah.com/
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Youngzedd(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
didn't you see were i say start small? Every comments here and you're seeing only my comments

smiley
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by HRich(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Marvin10:

Be very careful Mr HRich... before your mouth will put you in trouble, do you think am so jobless as to start looking for who to scam, check my profile and see who you dealing with and stop running your mouth any how okay.

If you like be the President of China you are not above 419ner

Even APC did 419 to your Nigeria and Nigerians,
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by 400billionman: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
redcliff:
Can 500k start a business in this buhari economy?

N50,000 can start a good business.

Having the right information counts..

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

My Guy, Rent a three bedroom flat near Ring Road.

Put one babe in each room.

Use the Siting Room for Beer Parlour.

Each babe charges 2k per round.

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

Bros your own don better O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UPDATE- From the reactions to my post I can say this..
1-Nigerians are to emotional,Sentimental and judgemental. I will not say they are hypocrites but these 3 qualities I mentioned gets in the way of their thought proceses most times.
2- My post is a business suggestion. Biz na Biz and different strokes for different folks. Their are many human wants and if some people are ready to pay you to satisfy those wants, then business don shele be that.
3- For the 'Welfare Service' I posted, their are some administrative costs involved.
- You will not have only 3 babes working all 23 days. Instead you have like 9 babes -i.e 3 babes on shift per room.This will also help to provide variety for clients.
-Offcourse you go pay the babes better salary
-you will also pay salary for Barman,2 female assistants in the beer parlour and 2 Egbe wagers A.K.A Bouncers(they will aslo serve as pimps and make sure the babes no pocket the business money.
- Very importantly, you have to know and become friends with the DPO that controls that area and you go they ROGER am him share every month.
--Remember say this na Business, Even Church sef Na Business.
Omokomo!

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by gungab(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
please who is into recharge card printing should pm me or call me on 08085352124
I need someone to put me through something's thanks
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by dapaiks: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Godside:

You are right cuz during and after my service year u had to invest my money with Treasury bill cuz I was not sure of the business I want to do .
l later withdraw my money which I use to invest in Recharge card business. My brother there is money in recharge card , people will tell you no gain and they are making it . As for me , am not looking for any job o ,except the job will look for me cuz am enjoying the business . I started last year May and happy with want I have and that is still coming . People must load card now , its a must ........
how can one invest in treasury bill pls..
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by jaybros: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

Mail me justpaul667@gmail
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by gungab(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Godside:

You are right cuz during and after my service year u had to invest my money with Treasury bill cuz I was not sure of the business I want to do .
l later withdraw my money which I use to invest in Recharge card business. My brother there is money in recharge card , people will tell you no gain and they are making it . As for me , am not looking for any job o ,except the job will look for me cuz am enjoying the business . I started last year May and happy with want I have and that is still coming . People must load card now , its a must ........

please sir,have been considering venturing into recharge card printing with good network around my Hood, But I don't know How to go about it
1.I heard I need a pin supplier (if you can get one for me )
2.a software (what's d cost )
please state other things I will need
thanks

I have a computer and data connectio

you can reach me via
rapheasco2009@gmail.com

thanks
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by temmytaryour: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mmm is the way boss
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by LKO(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
adultiph:
Kindly join us as a distributor and earn steady income of not less than =N=50,000/month.All you need to do is to invest =N=160,150 with us.
This will get you sole distributorship right of our product in Edo state as a whole.
As at now we don't have any distributor in Edo state and we are looking for someone that will work with us.

What do we do??
The name of our Company is Tshally Foods Limited.we are indigenous food processing company.The name of the product we expect you to distribute is called TSHALLY OAT MEAL (Swallow).It is the most healthy swallow food in Nigeria.It is designed for people that love eating healthy.

One of the places you can market our product is through malls,supermarkets,Hotels,Top restaurants,Hospitals.The =N=160150 will give you 20 cartons.Each carton contains 10packs. The price of each carton is =N=8000.So if you distribue =N=9000/carton,you will be making =N=1000/carton.For the 20 cartons,you will be making =N=20,000.So if you distribute just 50cartons in a month,that will give you =N=50,000.
We believe that if you are serious with us.You will be able to be making not less than =200,000 in the next 4 - 6months.

Please not that you can start with just two cartons to test the market and see how it goes.You can start with just =N=17,000 which will give you two cartons.The only difference here is that you will not be giving exclusive right.

This is a good time to come into the business and become a sole distributor for the whole of EDO state for our product.

For more information on our product,please check us out on social media. website: www.tshallyfoods.com and facebook page:facebook/tshallyfoods .twitter:@tshallyfoods. You can also contact us on info@tshallyfoods.com

I'm interested. How do I become a distributor when I do not have a shop? Is it NAFDAC approved? I learnt oat meal is not healthy. Pls update me. I m in Warri Delta State. Thanks.
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Boyooosa(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need insightful responses that will help me make a good choice of what to do! I have never tried any business all my life tho! So kindly give your suggestions. You can give details too about the business.

Farming or farm produce trading. Ask me why?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by ayosco2008(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

you can go for seminar in this address below and check out the amazing opportunity they got for you

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Held at Trévo’s Benin City office: 69 Mission Road, Benin City, Nigeria

Phone: +234 817 272 4135
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by ayosco2008(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
wealthgro:
If I were you, I will seek a reliable Network Marketing company, and divide the money into two. I will use the first half to partner with the company. This will give me products in return. So, technically speaking, I got value for my money. I will now be ready to learn how the system works by attending the trainings and seminars. I will give three months for this learning. Remember I said a reliable Network Marketing company. I would have done my research to find out about this particular one. What qualifies the company as reliable? 1. The company must have a great, effective, highly potent products that are mass-appealing to the population. 2. I will seek a company that has distributor-friendly marketing plan, not those that will purnish me for not hounding products around. 3. A reliable Network Marketing company must be ready to give great business education with a good management. Now, I will be ready to be trained within the three months to use the products I got by selling, sharing and get my business going. I still have half of my investment money to take care of exigencies while learning my home based business. I can then leverage on the results to start small and grow my business. This is what I will like to venture to if I have N500k to invest especially since I have no past experience in business, the training and ability to follow the company system will help me to secure my investment. This is the option I will follow if I were you. It is my personal opinion.

Great idea.. i wish the op will follow up with this idea
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by rexzqcom(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
yomz1e:
This is the kind of entrepreneur mentality people need, there is always a niche that's needs to be fill! well done, please can you write a proposal and I can present it to my Bank manager for a loan! our point is we creating jobs for unemployed young girls, and some form of escapism from hardship

Rubbish entrepreneurial mentality proposal.
Proposals steep in incomes without corresponding costs is grossly optimistic fantasy. Where are fixed and variable costs? How much for the girls, bouncers, dpo, rent and off course unforeseen contingency costs of legal issues for fights, injuries and deaths that can happen there due to drunkenness and sex?

1 Like

Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Boyooosa(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kenville:
Dear Nairalanders,

Farming or farm produce trading. Ask me why?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by rexzqcom(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
holarjide:
wow lovelly idea remember the beear parlour will also provide income so u still av extra buck apart from the one analyzed above

All you all see is incomes. How about costs?
Girls going to be prostituting for free?
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by adamshuaib(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

My Guy, Rent a three bedroom flat near Ring Road.

Put one babe in each room.

Use the Siting Room for Beer Parlour.

Each babe charges 2k per round.

If Each babe lays ten men per night that means you make 20k per babe and 60k per nite for the three babes.

........So now we have 60k per nite multiplied by 26 days in a month equals to 1.3 million naira per month.

Bros your own don better O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UPDATE- From the reactions to my post I can say this..
1-Nigerians are to emotional,Sentimental and judgemental. I will not say they are hypocrites but these 3 qualities I mentioned gets in the way of their thought proceses most times.
2- My post is a business suggestion. Biz na Biz and different strokes for different folks. Their are many human wants and if some people are ready to pay you to satisfy those wants, then business don shele be that.
3- For the 'Welfare Service' I posted, their are some administrative costs involved.
- You will not have only 3 babes working all 23 days. Instead you have like 9 babes -i.e 3 babes on shift per room.This will also help to provide variety for clients.
-Offcourse you go pay the babes better salary
-you will also pay salary for Barman,2 female assistants in the beer parlour and 2 Egbe wagers A.K.A Bouncers(they will aslo serve as pimps and make sure the babes no pocket the business money.
- Very importantly, you have to know and become friends with the DPO that controls that area and you go they ROGER am him share every month.
--Remember say this na Business, Even Church sef Na Business.
These guy over sharppppppp
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by LUV1: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
EXCEPT one is BORN AGAINST HE cannot see the KINGDOM of God
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Chicagoesontop: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
chronique:
People like you who do not think before talking,end up making such stupid jokes. Have you ever thought of the fact that someone reading that might actually giveit a try? Are you aware that broke single ladies might actually be tempted to tow that line as a source of income in this harsh economic dispensation? Before talkng in public,try to think about how what you say,can affect people. Your brain isn't meant to be a piece of furniture onyour head.

I Really Don't Know Why You Are Being Harsh On Everybody Without Any Tangible Reason, Among Those Ladies That Frustration Led To Prostitution,What Have You Done To Contribute And Who Have You EPP, SADIST !! Please Get Some More Sugar And Lick Cos You Are Still Bitter ...
Re: I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? by Prechy08(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
crownedrookie:
cost of the training?
Cost of training ke, guy succeed first pay me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.