Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Myths About The Working Woman - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Myths About The Working Woman (386 Views)

The Working Woman & The Other Family. / 4 Myths About Ican / Myths And Reality About Being A Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myths About The Working Woman by SalvageTraffic: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
I understand that as women, and one day future mothers and wives, there is nothing more important than family. I understand that women, by nature, are very nurturing, and would willingly sacrifice or put on hold their careers to care for their families. In my opinion that is a very noble choice for any woman to make.

However, what I do not agree on, is the belief that women who pursue certain careers, that would at many times keep them away from home, would end up becoming ill-fitting mothers and wives one day. It is not fair to determine such abilities on one's career path. Women shouldn't have to be limited to certain career paths simply to get home at a certain hour because women, just like men, should be encouraged to pursue whatever career path their hearts are set on.

Read the rest of the article here: http://getemployednigeria1..com.ng/2016/07/graduate-and-undergraduate-job.html

(1) (Reply)

You Need An E-commerce (online Store). Let's Help You With One / Training&recruitment / Fundamentals Of Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.