Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

With Rue My Heart Is Laden... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / With Rue My Heart Is Laden... (375 Views)

Uche Jombo Replied Fan Who Think Her Heart Is Broken By Her Husband / How Weapon-laden Container Dissappeared From Apapa Port / “total Eclipse Of My Heart” – Kim Kardashian Says As She Cuddles Up To Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Rue My Heart Is Laden... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sometimes we do somethings for the people we love and it comes back unappreciated, sometimes we take bullets for people we know cannot take just an ordinary slap for us. I stood for you regardless of all insults, I went against my decision about not involving myself with this contest, you spoke to me as a friend and I hearkened. I was warned about your behaviour but I decided not to listen, I believed in you but bruh I was wrong. After all the thick and thin I went through, you still tagged me a "spy" and a "traitor". It's all well and good, they were right when they said Once bitten twice shy. Am done being all good and loyal to mofos who don't appreciate. I won't mention your name bruh, if you see this fine and if you don't fine.

AM DONE........ KINGLEE1
Re: With Rue My Heart Is Laden... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
ok
Re: With Rue My Heart Is Laden... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
who you epp? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Plans 210,000 Jobs In Agriculture. / Tenets For The Wise... / Gunfight Claimed The Lives Of Three Police Officers , Others Injured At East Bat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.