Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting (925 Views)

Check Out These Ridiculous Baby Names That Had To Be Banned / Waiting Room Versus Labour Room, Which Is Worse?(my Experience) / Top Five(5) Female Names That I Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by Flexherbal(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
When you call the name Labour Room or Delivery Room, some women get scared.
That name puts fear in some women.
I was discussing with a woman who came to our office to pick some sachets of MR FLEX Herbal Tea, for her husband and also for counselling concerning some health issues, and this topic came up.
Please, Nairalanders, can we suggest other names for that room where women give birth, to make it very inviting?
Any name that can put a smile on the faces of our pregnant women is welcomed.
My suggestion was: Expectant Room. But, she said that was already in use.
Your suggestions, please.

Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by Flexherbal(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cc: RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
It's a labour room and that's what it should be called, like changing the name changes what happens in there, duh! undecided
Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by toofine765: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
favour room for me
Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by FuddiesandAce: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
The fact that the woman is crying and screaming is already enough emotion for anyone present in that room with her.....

Labour room..... That's the best name o....birth room?
Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by Flexherbal(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2016
toofine765:
favour room for me
I think this is a little soft.
Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by prety86: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Birth lodge cry
Re: Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting by Flexherbal(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
prety86:
Birth lodge cry
I like this!

(1) (Reply)

A 12 Years Old Mother Needs Help / How Do I Read My Meter For Electricity / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.