Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes (14070 Views)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce today was at the Home of Late Ojo Maduekwe to express his feelings towards the lost of an elder stateman and to Condol with the family of the departed.

He refers to late Ojo Maduekwe as patriot who should be emulated!!

Here he is Signing the condolence register at the home of the late great Ojo Maduekwe.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-senator-ben-bruce-pays.html

2 Shares

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Sunofgod(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
ok
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Tunami(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok.
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by herzern(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Who is Murray-Bruce??.......well I don't associate with debtors undecided

Concortion rice don do me every morning....I no qet energy to dey owe money grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by lindafirst: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2016
waoh
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by ngoben(f): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Oga common sense...nice1
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Helkayklassic(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Senator common sense
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by JAYTUNEZ(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice of him
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by amosyanyan(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Mr common sense
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Kenneth205(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by ibkgab001: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2016
haaa ...Ojo Maduekwe Rip ooo tell your wife we still need the remain potion of eaten YAM

1 Like

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by adekennis(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2016
The man been dey quiet on twitter all this while...Wetin happen? undecided
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Achorise: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2016
He should know that someday, Someone will sign his own condolence register.He should act right.

1 Like

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by KiNiBiGd: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2016
This Ben coat sef... grin

1 Like

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2016
In other threads it amazes me people are jubiliating over bruce not online anymore.... its heart breaking as to how we reason and receive joy over chances of hope and prominent criticizers of the govt going silent.

Americans went on rampage in just 2hrs of death of 2 black people.. that could only happen big because the prominent condemed it.

And people say we are not the cause of our own backwardness.

Eg: your dad is not living up to expectation, your mum used to complain abt it and now does not anymore because you dad beats her up, are you the children not to ask your mum questions and query your dad?, but rather you go out in the rain jubiliating...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by MrRhymes101(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2016
Where is his wife please?

Don't like post, I'm ugly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by emekz1: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2016
The common sense man paying a sensible visit to a patriarch

NICE ONE SEN BEN
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by YoNextBoifriend(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Nigerian Senator....Senate Chambers, Twitter...lol
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Proffdada: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2016
When I saw the headlines I thought it was diezani Allison-MADUEKE undecided
May God forgive my wandering imagination but her sickness is fear of prison not cancer

4 Likes

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2016
But wait sef.....
Where is LIE MOHAMMED? I've missed his lies o Lmao....
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2016
But wait sef.....
Where is LIE MOHAMMED? he seems quiet all of a sudden abi he is compiling his new lies Album??
I've missed his lies o Lmao....
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by okuneddie(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Twitter Senator, how market? meanwhile......

MORNING TEASER

A person born in USA is called an American, so an African born in america is called Black American n if u are a citizen of Poland u are called a Polish. So an African born in Poland will be called ...........?Good Morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Exponental(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Wetin kill am?
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by AngelAhnie(f): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2016
okuneddie:

MORNING TEASER

A person born in USA is called an American, so an African born in america is called Black American n if u are a citizen of Poland u are called a Polish. So an African born in Poland will be called ...........?Good Morning
African Polishgrin where have you been brother?

1 Like

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Since the amcon issue, our twitter senator (AKA commonsense) seems to be so quiet and I wonder why?

Mr commonsense you are one of nigeria's problem. Your indebtedness is affecting our economy. Also, banks can not loan money to the general public (entrepreneurs) because of your greedy actions.

If you live in a glass house, never throw stones.
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by 400billionman: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Commonsense AMCON senator.
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by Chumzylove(f): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
okuneddie:

MORNING TEASER

The person will be call Afripo

1 Like

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by 400billionman: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
okuneddie:

MORNING TEASER

Kiwi BLACK POLISH

1 Like

Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by BE811APP: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2016
where has he been
Twitter don miss am die grin
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by dilini(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2016
I think Ben Bruce has realised that his political evangelism on twitter aint giving him a good marketing publicity rather its the other way round. There are way to showcase one's 'commonsense' expertise instead of indirectly tongue-lashing a situation that needs utmost revamping and I believe he's got those traits in him to make him the people's choice, I for one.... #I_Am_For_Ben_Bruce #CommonSenseIsCommon
Re: Ben-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Maduekwes by lonelydora: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Ojo Maduekwe finally died without doing any tangible thing for Ohafians. Even the road to his house in Asaga Ohafia is still untarred. What a stingy but powerful man Ohafia/Abia had.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Emergency Management Agency-lasema In Focus. PICS. / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. / Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.