Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Security Device For The Safety Of Your Home And Organisation - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Security Device For The Safety Of Your Home And Organisation (720 Views)

Protect Your Loved Ones &property From Thieves With This Security Device / How GSM Alarm Home Security System Is An Oustanding Security Device. / Security Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Security Device For The Safety Of Your Home And Organisation by Seangurl(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2009
Let me introduce myself and what i do and most importantly,what i am here to offer your company and your household.
I am Seun Omojola,an independent marketing agent of Zigma Communications.Zigma Communications as a company is the supplier of the device i want to introduce to you. The name of the device is the 'WIRELESS SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM'. It majorly serves the purpose of providing adequate security in a home or an organisation such as yours. It is a device that protects against armed robbery attack, gas leakages, intruders, smoke and fire.
This proposal is to firstly intimate you with my blog where the detailed information about the 'WIRELESS SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM' is given and Secondly to get your reply of your interest in the security system through my contact address on my blog.
I urge you or your honourable company to get this security system because it serves a lot of purposes which is explained in my blog. Having a security alarm system may decrease the chances of a burglary. Even if the alarm
system does not keep a burglar from breaking in, it may cause the burglar to stay a shorter amount of time. Generally speaking a burglar will be more willing to break into a house or company that has no alarm system at all, even the sight of an alarm box or sticker indicating your house is protected with a sensor system is enough to deter a burglar.It serves a whole lot of other purposes too. Detailed information can be found on my blog.
In conclusion,I hereby invite you to my blog which is www.seunomojola..com for more information about this 'WIRELESS SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM'. My contact addresses are as follows:tipsy_seun@yahoo.com, seunomojola@gmail.com, +2347037195531 and +2348022010519. Attached to this is a diagram of the security system i am offering you. Thanks so much for the audience. I will be expecting your replies.

Re: A Security Device For The Safety Of Your Home And Organisation by gsmalarm: 4:38am On Oct 23, 2012
Great security system. But we would like to introduce our new GSM wireless alarm systems with cost-effective price. The alarm system with LCD display and touch keypad design. Built-in GSM cellular communicator, it can work with telephone line and GSM SIM card. The system contains 30 wireless zones, work up to 116 units sensors, also work with extra 8 units wireless LCD keypads or keyfob. The alarm system not only can make audio phone call, but also send text message (SMS) to mobilephone, when an alarm occurs. In addition, the alarm system is compatible with Contact ID, it also can link to central monitoring station for alarm monitoring.
More information: http://www.hkvstar.com/news/gsm-alarm-system-self-monitoring-no-monthly-monitoring-fee.html

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Izap Usb For Sale / Multilinks 3g Blue Modem 4 Sale / Used Nokia N96 For Sale @ 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.