Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Cheating Girlfriend's Phones - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Cheating Girlfriend's Phones (984 Views)

Man Loses Job And Catches Wife Cheating On The Same Day Then This Happens… / How I Sleep When Im Single Knowing No One Is Cheating On Me! / When Bae Says She Is Going On A Trip But You've To Make Sure She Isn't Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cheating Girlfriend's Phones by faithfuldon7(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have been dating 'HER' for over 3months now and everything is going fine. So last week I decided to invite her to my place, and she came. When we were together, her phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and I asked her why she didn't pick. She said nothing, and for me to check who had called her. I saw 'SterlingBank calling'; and I begged her to pick, may be the Bank wants to give US money. After that, another call was coming in, 'GTB calling', she ignored it. UBA followed and I picked it but the caller didn't talk and I cut the
call. A minute later, FirstBank calling, she put it on hold; when ZenithBank called, she shouted at ZenithBank. When FidelityBank was calling, she rejected the call. Later after an hour, one call entered her phone singing John Legend's song; just to check who called her, I saw 'CBN', and she picked it and answered the call well. Later when I asked her, she said that one of her Uncle working there used the office landline to call her. I said Ok. Few minutes later, WorldBank called and she was so Happy to pick the call. After she had finished receiving the call, I picked up my phone to flash her
number...
Guess what I saw....?!
MicroFinance bank. Really painful......

What should I do?

Credit:Ndukwe Abel Anyaso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cheating Girlfriend's Phones by ikbnice(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Start planning to join Akpororo on the stage. You gat the talent.
Re: My Cheating Girlfriend's Phones by edbor(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
oga this joke don expire like slacked breast

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Twyse And Family Funny Compilation / Pregnant Girlfriend.... Lols / Juju Comedy Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.