Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,731 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties (31257 Views)

EFCC Seals 8 Properties Belonging To Maina In Kaduna / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / Buratai Assessing Operation Lafiya Dole After Relocating To Borno (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties by LordReed(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
engrflames:
Biased and incompetent organization, why not probe the Chief of Army Staff Tukur Buratai, instead of sealing off the company that sold his Dubai properties to him. In conclusion, EFCC is corrupt and biased, Buhari is also the most corrupt and biased present Nigeria ever had.

You seem not to understand what investigation means. EFCC needs to go through TFGs records exhaustively and thoroughly, this can only be achieved by making sure no one can hinder their investigation.

I also presume that EFCC is also searching for records of other people in their radar that purchased properties through TFG.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties by bejeria101(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
LordReed:

You seem not to understand what investigation means. EFCC needs to go through TFGs records exhaustively and thoroughly, this can only be achieved by making sure no one can hinder their investigation.

I also presume that EFCC is also searching for records of other people in their radar that purchased properties through TFG.

@lordreed,@engrflames. My brother lordreed i agree with you,you guys will remember when the story popped up,in 4days pmb came out to say buratai had been cleared on the dubai property,nigerians asked cleared by who? Na now EFCC enter the case,lets see how it goes. *devil soaking buratai cane in kerosene* lol
Re: EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties by nuhukiri(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
nawawooo all our leaders are bad may God help naija and Nig Army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / Eulogy To Sergeant Okon George, Policeman Who Died For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.