Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Hurry !!!! Free Registeration Ends In 48 Hours. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hurry !!!! Free Registeration Ends In 48 Hours. (625 Views)

Hurry!!! FREE Brand Promotion, FREE Advert This DECEMBER For Stores In Ibadan / Emefiele Elected President Of African Central Banks As Confab Ends In Abuja / i Will Give 3 Nairalanders My Life Changing Import Guide For Free. Ends In Hrs!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry !!!! Free Registeration Ends In 48 Hours. by Osesandoses: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hello,
I'm so excited to announce that a BRAND NEW company is about launching its ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC PRODUCTS. The name of this company is VIDA DIVINA. Do you know what it’s like being one of the pioneer members of a Multi Level Marketing company? This is my first time and I'm so thrilled.

VIDA DIVINA the new network marketing company has well over 100 different products ranging from weight loss, supplements to control blood sugar, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, immune booster even up to children, pets and other products. The beauty of this company is that when you register, you're given a personalized website whereby even while you're sleeping people all over the world could be shopping from your website and you're making 50% of each item purchased. Guess what! All products are the same price - $40. You can register people in Nigeria, UK, Kenya, and those that are here just with their international passport # or driver's license. For your direct Enrollees you get paid 50% of their total volume hmmm, that's not all: for ALL the people under you whether you know them or not as long as you enrolled before them you get 10% of their and their members' production. There are over 10 ways Vida Divina (VD) pays. They pay weekly as well. There's no auto shipment, no "MUST" buy every month as long as there's sales of minimum 3 items from your website - very easy. For now registration is FREE and the company opened for FREE REGISTERATION on the 30th of June

Do not say I didn't inform you. We started pre registration on Tuesday as at today we are well over 50,000 people. You still can be on top in my team if you act fast. Please get on board you have nothing to lose. The first entrants drink the cleanest water. I'm in for every and anything that's legal. Please call me on 08099452663 or email me at oses@healtia.com to register now.

For registration I need:
Name
Address
Tel #
DOB
Email
International Passport/national ID/Voters card number
User ID for your website eg mine is oses, so my website will be oses.vidadivina.com

Here's the company's site. www.vidadivina.com the earlier you register the better position you occupy.
Vida Divina is the Tsunami in the MLM industry as we speak. We are just few days old and you really want to be part of this at this time.
Joining early to lock your position is key Please get in touch with me NOW on 08099452663 or email me at oses@healtia.com

Living Wealthy starts here! We offer the entrepreneur an un-chained opportunity to earn un-limited income with a compensation program designed by those who realize that the true measure of a company’s success is measured by wealth achieved by the many, not the few. A simple easy to understand and easy to achieve Fast Track wealth building plan that works, and more importantly works fast! High goals and strong incentivizes is what builds long-term generational wealth, but the ability to earn quickly builds confidence and ignite the passion within us to go the extra mile and stay committed and on-track.
We have the products, we have the plan all we need is you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Ware Of MMM / Sage 50 Accounting Africa Edition Is Out! It’s The New Way To Work!! / In Need Of Toyota Hilux Vehicles For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.