Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Dear Nairalanders: Help Nigeria Earn $40 Billion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairalanders: Help Nigeria Earn $40 Billion (431 Views)

Dear Nairalanders,help Identify This Snake / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help / Mmm Nigeria Earn 30% Per Month Of Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders: Help Nigeria Earn $40 Billion by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Let us show the power of Nairaland in contributing positively to Nigerian economy and fighting Injustice.

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 99,999 signatures by August 11, 2016, the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.

You can view and sign the petition here:

https://wh.gov/iF4Fu

Here's some more information about this petition:

COMPEL EXXON MOBIL TO STOP PERVERTING JUSTICE AND PAY ROYALTIES OF INFRINGED PATENT RP13522 IN NIGERIA

Exxon Mobil reportedly bribed Mrs. Gladys Olotu a former Federal High Court Judge in Nigeria to pervert Justice and deny Nigerians $40 billion.

She re-litigated and changed already settled verdicts of Superior Courts. She owned many bank accounts with billions of Naira and many offshore assets. She was sacked by the National Judicial Commission in year 2013.

The Royalties worth over $40 billion will go through the King Clement Foundation and Patentees Foundation. It will be used for a proposed Social Security Scheme that will put an end to Poverty and also see to empowerment of Nigerian youths through different job creation programs.

We call on the White House to intervene and compel Exxon Mobil to stop perverting Justice, act responsibly and honorably to pay up Royalties.

How to sign

Visit: [url]https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/compel-exxon-mobil-stop-perverting-justice-and-pay-royalties-infringed-patent-rp13522-nigeria
[/url]
On the page, click on “Sign Now” On the Screen, fill in your first name, surname and email and click “Sign Now”

A verification message will be sent to your email with a link.

Open your email and find the verification message from “We the People”

Open the message and click on the verification link to confirm your signature.

Thanks

Proudly a Nairalander.
Re: Dear Nairalanders: Help Nigeria Earn $40 Billion by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Mods.... Can you help with frontpage?

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Buhari’s Foundation Donates Food Items To Abia State Indigents. / I Reject Buhari’s One Nigeria;this One Nigeria Is A Fraud Not What We Fought For / How I Was Scammed #umehwrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.