Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Unilorin Palava - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Palava (458 Views)

SHOCKING: Two Big Snakes Killed In Unilorin COHS New Hostel (PHOTOS) / 18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Palava by kehinde1588(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
I saw a post about UNILORIN and the O.P made mention of "Substandard" tablet mandated on the students to buy of which has been added to school fees.I and my friends have debated about this countless times that the Tablet P.C should be made optional because looking at this from another angle, they are making life nt easy for others by not being able to afford the school fees leading to defer of admission . Our senate at S.U level are not helping situation and students voices are not heard. For crying out loud something needs to be done cos students are being marginalised.
Re: Unilorin Palava by kehinde1588(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
The tablet p.c has been a huge source of revenue for the school checking at the number of students who repair their tablet per session and d charges they make on every tablet being repaired. Its just a form of exploitation and i think it should be scrapped...we are really being taken for granted.
Re: Unilorin Palava by kehinde1588(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
There is no avenue to voice out ones mind other than social media simply because the university has put so much fear in students in the sense that if one is caught going against the university then he/she admission might be terminated along the line. So pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

Admission / Uncompleted 3storey Building Collapses In Federal Polytechnic Oko / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Students May Experience Another ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.